BANK OF INDIA
SPECIAL RECRUITMENT DRIVE FOR NORTH EASTERN STATES FOR 80 GENERAL BANKING OFFICERS SCALE-I, 20 GENERAL BANKING OFFICERS SCALE-II AND 70 CLERKS BY BANK OF INDIA 2010-11
Bank of India is a leading and fast growing Government under taking Bank. Bank of India has branches in rural and urban areas and also in far flung areas. It was established on 7th September 1906. This Bank was nationalized along with 13 other Banks in 1969.Bank of India has 3011 Branches in all over India. Bank of India has spread its business out side of India. In foreign countries there are 29 branches of this Bank.
Bank of India is going to start special recruitment project 2010-11. In this special drive of recruitment candidates have opportunity to be post in Branches of Bank of India Situated in North East States. In this recruitment there are 80 vacancies for General Banking Officers (Scale-1), 20 for General Banking Officers (Scale-2) and 70 for Clerks.
Online Applications are invited for recruitment of 80 General Banking Officer in Scale-1 and 20 General Banking Officer in Scale-II and 70 Post for Clerks – project 2010-2011.
Details of vacancies are as follows: –
|1.||General Banking Officer(scale-1)||80|
|2.||General Banking Officer (scale- II)||20|
For details please visit: –
More Govt Jobs given below
- IBPS Clerk CRP VIII Admit Card
- J&K Bank, Jammu and Kashmir Banking Associates recruitment Apply Online October 2018 – 1450 Posts
- RBI, Security Guard recruitment Apply Online November 2018 – 274 Posts
- Federal Bank, Probationary Officer & Clerk Result
- SBI, Specialist Cadre Officers recruitment Apply Online October 2018 – 74 Posts