BANK OF INDIA (BOI)
Govt. of India
Recruitment for the post of “General Banking Officer (GBO)” May 2011
Bank of India (BOI) invites on-line applications for the recruitment of 100 General Banking Officer Scale IV and 25 General Banking Officer Scale V under the Recruitment project 2011/12/1. Dated 25/04/2011. Candidates can take a print out of Payment challan from its Official Website.
Print out payment challan from : 02/05/2011
On-line application stars from : 02/5/2011 (Last Date: 21/05/2011)
Application fees Payment (Except SC/ST) 02/05/2011 to 21/05/2011
Written Test : 26/06/2011
General Banking Officer (GBO) Scale IV:
Post Code: 18
No. of posts: 100 (SC-15, ST-08, OBC-27, UR-50)
Age: 30 to 40 years as on 31/03/2011
Basic Pay Scale: Rs.30600 to 36200
General Banking Officer (GBO) Scale V
Post Code: 19
No. of Posts: 25 ((SC-04, ST-02, OBC-06, UR-13)
Age: 35 to 45 years as on 31/03/2011
Basic Pay Scale: Rs.36200 to 40400
Relaxation in age:
SC/ST candidates will be relaxed by 5 years and OBC by 3 years
Qualifications and Experience:
- General Banking Officer (GBO) Scale VI– Bachelor’s Degree with 55% marks from recognized university. (Relaxation for SC/ST and OBC Candidates is up to 5%). Candidates should have experience of 10 years in Officer’s Cadre in PSB
- General Banking Officer (GBO) Scale VI– Bachelor’s Degree with 55% marks from recognized university (Relaxation for SC/ST and OBC Candidates is up to 5%) Candidates should have experience of 15 years in Officers’ Cadre in PSB.
This examination consists only Objective type questions of 300 Marks, and duration is 120 minutes only
Mere Qualifying in the written test is not enough but they have to obtain a high rank in written test for being called for interview. A merit list of the candidates will be made after qualifying in the interview and selection will be made on that basis.
Candidates have to pay Rs.500 as application fees (no fees for SC/ST Candidates)
- Candidates are required to ensure their eligibility before applying on line
- Mode of application is only on-line, there is no any other ways for applying
- Application print out should be submitted at time of interview
- Candidates should affix a recent passport size photograph on the application form for producing at the time of interview. Photograph should be same as in the written examination
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply on-line, for the same they should have a valid email id
- Before applying, candidates are required to scan their photograph and signature.
- Click on the website www.bankofindia.co.in under the recruitment/Career Link
- Now candidates can apply on-line by clicking on-line application Link and click on submit button after filling all the filed of the application form
- After registration, candidates will be provided a Registration No. and Password and it should noted down by the candidates for further reference.
Official Website: http://www.bankofindia.com/career.aspx