|BARC Post Graduate Resident Medical Officer Recruitment|
|Number of Vacancies: –||11|
|Essential Qualifications: –||MS / MD / DNB|
|Age Limit: –||40 years|
|Last Date for Applying: –||03.07.2012|
|Job Nature: –||Temporary|
BARC Recruitment for Post Graduate Resident Medical Officer Jobs: –
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) provides scientific and technological activities in broad range. At presently, it is going to conduct a walk-in-interview on 03/07/2012 for candidate’s selection for appointment on the following vacancies of Post Graduate Resident Medical Officers. In this regard, willing and eligible candidates are required to report for the interview on scheduled date and time along with needed certificates. Most of the details related to essential qualifications, age limit, how to apply, selection procedure etc. are given in below lines.
BARC Recruitment Details for Post Graduate Resident Medical Officer Vacancies: –
Name of the vacancy: Post Graduate Resident Medical Officer
Total number of vacancies: 11 in which 05 for Medicine, 02 for Surgery, 01 for Radiology, 01 for ENT, 01 for Psychiatry and 01 for Paediatric.
Emoluments (Consolidated pay):
For 1st year – Rs. 50000/-, 2nd year – Rs. 52000/- and 3rd year – Rs. 54000/-
Essential Educational Qualifications: Must have either MS or MD or DNB degree in relevant specialty from a recognized University.
Experience: At least 03 years of experience that should be after completion of post graduation is essential for the vacancy.
Age Limit: Candidate’s age should be under at 40 years.
How to apply: Those meet with the above given conditions of age and qualification and having desire for applying against the recruitment, needed to attend the interview along with a set of xerox copies as well as original certificates in proof of educational qualification, age, experience etc. and 02 recent passport size photograph.
Interview related details are as follow: –
Date and Time – 03/07/2012 at 02:00 pm.
Venue – 1st Floor, Conference Room, BARC Hospital, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai – 400094.
Important Facts: –
For attending interview, will have to report at 12:00 noon. Applicants come after 01:00 pm. will not be allowed to attained the interview.
For knowing complete details related to BARC Post Graduate Resident Medical Officers Jobs, log on to provided below link:
Official website of BARC – http://www.barc.gov.in/
More Govt Jobs given below
- Post – Registrars, Sr. Registrars, Resident House Officers
- Total no. of Vacancy – 14 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 36000
- Eligibility – mbbs
- Date of Interview – 29 September 2018 at 09.30 AM
- Job Location –
AIIMS Jodhpu, Rajasthan Multitask Worker recruitment Application form Download September 2018 – 6 Posts
- Post – Multitask Worker, Laboratory Technician, Data Entry Operator, Research Assistant, Research Scientist – I, Research Scientist – II
- Total no. of Vacancy – 18 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 12000 – 15000
- Eligibility – post graduate, 10th,
BECIL, delhi Patient Care Coordinator recruitment Application form Download September 2018 – 75 Posts
- Post – Patient Care Coordinator, Patient Care Manager, Ambulance Paramedics/ EMT’s, Driver
- Total no. of Vacancy – 105 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 18,332
- Eligibility – graduate, 10th
- Last Date –
- Post – Staff Nurse
- Total no. of Vacancy – 178 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 10,300 – 34,800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4,600
- Eligibility – diploma
- Last Date – 25 Oct, 2018
- Job Location –
- Post – Lecturer in Orthopaedic Surgery, Superintendent of Fisheries
- Total no. of Vacancy – 2 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 6600
- Eligibility – post graduate, mbbs
- Last Date –