BCECEB Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Lecturers and HOD Vacancy
|No. of Vacancies||Not mentioned|
|Maximum Age||64 years|
|Application Fee||Rs. 1000/-|
|Last Date||17th June 2012|
BCECEB Recruitment for Teaching Cadre Vacancies:- Apply Online
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) is constituted in 1995. It conducts competitive examination for admission in different professional courses under the Government of Bihar. At present, it has released a contractual recruitment notification for various teaching cadre vacancies as Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor in Engineering Colleges and Lecturer and HOD in Government Polytechnics of Bihar in various faculties of Engineering, Non-engineering and Humanities streams under the department of Science and Technology, Government of Bihar. In this regard, online applications will be accepted from eligible candidates from 2nd June 2012 to 17th June 2012. Desirable candidates are needed to satisfy themselves with the terms and conditions such as eligibility, how to apply, selection procedure etc.of the recruitment that are mentioned in the following paragraph.
BCECEB Recruitment Details for Teaching Jobs:-
Post Name and Essential Educational Qualifications:
1. Professor: Candidates should be Post Graduate with minimum 55% marks and having Ph.D. qualification in relevant discipline and 10 years of teaching / research / industrial experience.
2. Assistant Professor: Master Degree in relevant subject and should be qualified National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by UGC.
3. Associate Professor: Doctoral Degree in the relevant discipline with 05 years of teaching and / or research experience.
4. Lecturer: Candidates should be passed Bachelor Degree and Master Degree in appropriate subject with 1st class or its equivalent.
5. Head of the Department / HOD: Bachelor Degree and Post Graduation Degree in relevant stream with 60% marks either in Graduation or Post Graduation plus 10 years of experience in relevant field are essential OR Master Degree with 1st class either in Graduation or Post Graduation and Ph.D. or its equivalent in related discipline with 05 years of experience.
Age Limit: Age of the candidate should not be more than 64 years and not be less than 18 years as on 01/01/2012.
Application Fee: Rs. 1000/- for UR / BC / EBC and Rs. 500/- for SC / ST categories. Fee should be paid in the mode of Bank Draft in favour of Controller of Examination, BCECEB payable at Patna.
How to apply: Willing candidates who fulfill the recruitment related criteria may submit their online applications through the website of BCECEB between opening and ending date of online application. After submitting part 1 & 2 online registration, candidates are required to take hard copy of the online application and send it to the Nodal Officer, Department of Science & Technology (Govt. of Bihar), c/o IAS Bhawan, Near Patna Airport, Patna – 800014 either through speed post or registered post up to 27th June 2012.
Some important facts:-
i) Candidates must have to attach applicable bank draft and other relevant documents with hard of online application after then send it to the proper address.
ii) Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply for the posts.
For getting more information related to the BCECEB recruitment, click on the provided below link:
Official web address of BCECEB – http://www.bcecebonline.com/