BECIL Regional Language Monitor Vacancies
|No. of Vacancies||78|
|Qualification||Bachelor Degree in concerned language|
|Last Date to apply||10th July 2012|
Jobs in BECIL for Regional Language Monitor Vacancies
Broadcast Engineering Consultant India Limited (BECIL) works as consultancy agency after incorporated on 24th March 1995. Under the ministry of Information Govt. of India, BECIL is working in the field of Broadcast Engineering. Right now, it (BECIL) has published a vacancy notification to fill vacancies of Regional Language Monitors. In context of these contractual vacancy, Indian Nationals are being informed to send their nominations within 21 days of timeline after ensuring their eligibility. Relevant details as Educational Qualification, Salary, how to apply, Selection Process of Language Monitor of BECIL are given below: –
Job details of Regional Language Monitor of BECIL
Name of Vacancy: – Regional Language Monitor
No. of Vacancies: – 78 (Six each in language like: Hindi, Tamil, Marathi, Kannada, Assamese, Bangla, Kashmiri, Oriya, Telugu, Gujarati, Malayalam, Punjabi & Nepali)
Educational Qualification: – Graduation in respective subject with sound knowledge of Computer operations particulary on MS Word, Excel.
Other Qualification: – Skill of typing with not less than 30 wpm.
Desirable: – PG Diploma / Bachelor Degree in Mass Communication / Journalism
Experience: – 01 year experience of creation of content for New channel & agencies.
Salary: – Rs. 10000-15000/- per month (inclusive)
Selection Procedure: – on the basis of Test / Interview candidates will be selected.
Registration Fee: – Demand Draft or Cash of Rs. 200/- should be attach with applications as registration fee. DD should be drawn in favour of ‘Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited’ payable at New Delhi .
How to apply: – Candidates eligible as well as interested may use prescribed format for sending their applications. Certificates supporting Educational Qualification & Experience should be enclosed with duly filled applications.
Fully furnished applications should be submitted to ‘Corporate Office of BECIL’ within 21 days after publication in employment news.
Complete details of Regional Language Monitor of BECIL are available at below link: –
Format of prescribed application is available at below link: –
At last suggesting to visit career page of BECIL for seeing another key job updates: –
More Govt Jobs given below
- National Agriculture Cooperative Marketing Federation of India Ltd Recruitment 2018
- Post – Jr Field Representative, Jr Accounts Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 31 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 19,900 – 63,200
- Eligibility – graduate, b com, b sc, bsc agriculture
- Last Date –
- Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2018
- Post – Ticketing Consultant, Travel Consultant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 29 Posts
- Eligibility – 12th
- Last Date – 07 Aug, 2018
- Location – All India
- National Council of Educational Research & Training Recruitment 2018
- Post – Administrator
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 30,000
- Eligibility – b tech, m tech, mca
- Date & time of Walk in Interview – 24 July 2018 at 11:30 AM
- Location –
- Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Technician (Drilling), Foreman (Drilling), Assistant (HR), Assistant (Materials), Assistant (Accounts), Machinist
- Total no. of Vacancy – 145 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 20200 – 49300
- Eligibility –
- Madhya Pradesh Public Health Engineering Department Recruitment 2018
- Post – Chemist, Laboratory Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 16 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15000
- Eligibility – 12th, b sc
- Last Date – 10 Aug, 2018
- Location – Madhya Pradesh