Bharat Electronics Limited ( BEL)
( A Govt. of India Enterprise , Under the Ministry of Defence)
BEL walk-in-interview for the Tehsil level DBA-Census Data Collection and District level DBA-Census Data Collection Nov 2011
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) is going to conduct a walk-in-interview for the recruitment on the posts of Tehsil Level DBA- Census Data Collection and District Level DBA – Census Data Collection at Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth, Vidyapeeth Bhavan, Mukundnagar, Gultekadi, Pune – 411 037 on 20.11.2011 at 9:00 am to 10:00 am. Engagement of candidates will be made on contract basis for a period of one year in its smart cards division. Applicants willing can come having photocopy and original documents at prescribed address and date. Applicants can obtain Information regarding to this walk-in-interview from below given recruitment details.
Recruitment Details: –
1. Name of Post – Tehsil Level Data Base Administrator – Census Data Collection
No. of Posts – 61 posts
Remuneration – Applicants who will be selected on this post will be paid a amount of Rs. 12,000/- per month
Educational Qualification – Applicants should have Degree of Engineering / Technology in discipline of Computer Science, Information Science, Information Technology, Electronics and Communication Engineering etc from any recognized university.
2. Name of Post – District Level Data Base Administrator’s ( DDBA)
No. of Posts – 08 posts
Stipend – Applicants appointed on DDBA will be paid Rs. 12,000/- per month
Educational Qualification – Applicants should have BE ( Bachelor of Engineering ) / ( Bachelor of Technology) degree in discipline of Computer Science, Information Science, Information Technology, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering etc from any recognized university.
Age limit – Upper age limit will be 25 years as on 01.11.2011 for those candidates who belong to General. Relaxation in upper age will be given of 3 years for OBC Candidates and 5 years for SC / ST Candidates.
Nature of Job: – Contract basis
Period of Contract – 01 year
Note: – Applicants who belong to General and OBC category should have at least 45% marks in degree qualification and who belong to SC / ST category should have only pass marks.
Selection Procedure: – Applicants who will come for walk-in-interview at prescribed address will have to appear in written test and personal interview and according to performance in both candidates will be selected on the posts. Written test will consist objective type questions and successful candidate will be permitted to appear in personal interview. Merit list of final selection will be made on the basis of obtained marks in both written test and personal interview.
How to apply: – Applicants who will have its prescribed qualification and fulfill the eligibility criteria and other terms and conditions can come along with original and photocopies of documents in support of educational qualification, age, experience, etc for walk-in-interview which will be conducted at below given address. Applicants who will come will have to register themselves for walk-in-interview before starting selection process.
Walk-In Venue – Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth, Vidyapeeth Bhawan, Mukundnagar, Gultekadi, Pune – 411 037, Maharashtra.
Walk-In Date and Time – Walk-in will be conducted on 20.11.2011 at 9:00 am to 10:00 am
Applicants can also know more information about this recruitment by dint of below given web link –
” Recruitment Details”
Official website of Bharat Electronics Limited
More Govt Jobs given below
- National Institute For Research in Reproductive Health Recruitment 2018
- Post – Research Assistant, Sr Investigator
- Total no. of Vacancy – 9 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 31,000
- Eligibility – graduate
- Date & time of Walk in Interview – 20 July 2018 at 09:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- Location –
CBRI Roorkee, Uttarakhand Project Assistant recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 7 Posts
- Central Building Research Institute Roorkee Recruitment 2018
- Post – Project Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 7 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 28000
- Eligibility – m tech
- Date of Interview – 18 & 19 July 2018 at 08:00 AM to 09:30 AM
- Location –
- National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities Recruitment 2018
- Post – Office Assistant, Multi Tasking Staff, Administrative Officer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 3 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 40000
- Eligibility – graduate, 12th
- Last Date – 01 Aug, 2018
- Location – Mizoram
IISR Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh Young Professional II recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 1 Posts
- Indian Institute of Sugarcane Research Recruitment 2018
- Post – Young Professional II
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 25000
- Eligibility – post graduate
- Date of Interview – 27 July 2018 at 11.00 AM
- Location – Uttar Pradesh
- Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research Recruitment 2018
- Post – Project Assistant Level II, Project Assistant Level I
- Total no. of Vacancy – 5 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 25000
- Eligibility – graduate, b tech
- Date of Interview –