BHARAT ELECTRONICS LIMITED
( A Govt. of India Enterprise Under the Ministry of Defence)
Subject – BEL (Northern Region) Data Base Administrator Recruitment – 2011
Eligible and Desired Candidates are invited by Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) for Walk in Interview to be held on 04 December, 2011 (Sunday) for filling up the vacant position of Data Base Administrator. Detailed information regarding this job vacancy is as mentioned below —
Name of Designation — Tehsil Level Data Base Administrator (TDBA) for the supervision of data Collection of Census Project.
No. of Vacant Position – Total – 06 (Six)
Essential Educational Qualification – For the position of Tehsil Level Data Base Administrator, Candidate should be Bachelor degree holder in Engineering or Technology with Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Science & Information Technology, Information Technology, Electronics & Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Computer Engineering, Electronics , Telecommunication, Electronics & Instrumentation, Or Mechanical Engineering. OR,
Candidate must be MCA or MSc.with Information Technology, Information Science or Computer Science.
Candidate should completed their above degree from any reputed and recognized University / Institution.
Note – Candidate belongs to General category should obtained second class in above educational degree and Candidates belongs to SC/ST/PWD should only passed in above mentioned Examination.
Desirable Qualification – Candidates having at least 0to 01 year working experience in any government sector about maintenance of Data Base using MS Sql Server/ MySQL/ Oracle and having very good communication skills will be preferred for the above position of Data Base Administrator.
Limitation of Age – Candidate should be Maximum 25 years of Age as reckoned on 01 November, 2011. Relaxation in age will be given to OBC Candidates for 03 Years and For SC/ST/PWD Candidates for 05 years in Maximum Age limit.
Salary – Data Base Administrator will get fixed amount of Salary Rs. 12000/- Per Month.
Nature and Period of Job – Above job is on temporary Contractual Basis. Period of Job is One year.
Job place and profile – Tehsil Level Data Base Administrator (TDBA) will work for BEL’s Smart Cards Division Components SBU across Northern Region’s for supervision of their project on the data collection of Census which will be held and organised in the Northern regions at village level of All the district.
Selection Process – Selection will be made on the basis of Written Exam ( Objective type questions) and Interview.
Date of Walk in Interview/ Test – 04 December, 2011 (Sunday)
Address of Walk in Interview / Test – Andhra Education Society (Regd.), 01, Deen Dayal Upadhyay Marg, Near ITO, New Delhi – 110002
How to take participate in walk in Interview/ Test – Interested Candidates having required Educational Qualification for the above mentioned vacant position and eager to take attend the interview should download prescribed Application format through the link which is given below. Candidate should fill the prescribed Application format very carefully and correctly. Application form should be submitted at the same day of Walk in Interview on 04 December, 2012 between 9 Am to 11 Am at the above mentioned Address of Walk in Interview.Candidates are advised to bring their all the original certificates regarding Age proof , Educational Qualification, Experience, PUC, semester wise B Tech or B. E Marks sheet, Degree/ provisional Certificates, Caste Certificate etc. Candidate should bring also photocopies of all the above certificates and a recent passport size photograph at the day of Interview.
General Note – 1. Candidates who will be finally selected for the post of TDBA will have to execute a bond to serve of at least one year of period for BEL.
2. Candidates will not be paid any TA/DA for attending Interview.
3. Candidates who are not able to bring their original certificates of Educational Qualification and other certificates at the day of Walk in interview due to any reason will not be consider for the above post.
4. Those Candidates who have not completed required Educational Qualification at the time of Interview should not apply.
5. Preference will be given to Local Candidates for this Position.
6. Candidate must have good knowledge of reading, writing, and speaking Hindi Language.
Detailed Recruitment information can be seen at the link which is given below –
“Detailed Recruitment Information Link “
For downloading Prescribed Application format click the link which is given below —
“Prescribed Application format”
To go to Official Site of BEL for all other related information and jobs related Update click the link which is given below-
More Govt Jobs given below
- Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Trade Apprentices
- Total no. of Vacancy – 32 Posts
- Eligibility – 10th, iti
- Last Date – 16 Aug, 2018
- Location – Tamil Nadu
- Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation Recruitment 2018
- Post – Apprentice
- Total no. of Vacancy – 3 Posts
- Eligibility – iti
- Date of Interview – 14 July 2018 at 10.00 AM
- Location – Gujarat
- Naval Science & Technological Laboratory Recruitment 2018
- Post – Trade Apprentice, Sandwich Students, Graduate Apprentices, Technician Apprentice
- Total no. of Vacancy – 36 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 2890
- Eligibility – b tech, iti, diploma
- Last Date – 22 Jul, 2018
- Location –
- Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant, Technician Gr.III
- Salary – Rs. 21700
- Eligibility – graduate, b com, b sc, iti
- Last Date – 16 Jul, 2018
- Location – Karnataka
SDSC-SHAR, Andhra Pradesh Technician Apprentice-DCCP + Vocational Apprentice recruitment Apply Online July 2018 – 125 Posts
- Satish Dhawan Space Centre SHAR Recruitment 2018
- Post – Technician Apprentice-DCCP + Vocational Apprentice, Trade Apprentice-Fitter, Trade Apprentice-Electronic Mechanic, Trade Apprentice-Electrician, Trade Apprentice-Chemical, Trade Apprentice-Air Condition
- Total no. of Vacancy – 282 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 3542
- Eligibility – 10th, iti
- Last Date –