|BEL Graduate Engineer Vacancies|
|Total No. of Vacant Position||150 Jobs|
|Essential Educational Qualification and Experience||B.Tech/ B.E or equivalent in relevant discipline|
|Age Limit||Maximum – 25 years|
|Nature and Period of Job||Permanent|
|Job Location||Various Locations at India.|
|Selection Process||GATE Score – 2013 and Personal Interview|
|Interview Venue||Bangalore and Delhi|
|Application Fee||Rs. 500/- (only for UR/OBC) through SBI Challan|
|Last Date to Online Apply||18-03-2013.|
|Discipline||Electronics, Mechanical, Computer Science and IT.|
Recruitment at BEL for the Jobs of Graduate Engineers Vacancy through GATE – 2013
Bharat Electronics Limited has released a recruitment notification for the jobs for the vacancy of Graduate Engineers. So, It has invited applications through only online mode from those person who possess required qualification and fulfill other terms and conditions as written further. Selection will be made on the basis of Graduate Aptitude Test for Engineering (GATE) – 2013 and Personal Interview. Suitable and interested person may apply through only online mode through the given link from 18th of February to 18th of March, 2013. Jobs Related Detailed information like no. of vacancies, age limit, Educational Qualification and Eligibility conditions, Salary, Selection Process, How to Apply etc can be read in next given few paragraphs as per following —
BEL Engineer Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacant Position – 150 Vacancies
Name of Job – Graduate Engineer
Discipline and No. of Vacancies – Electronics – 80 Position, Mechanical – 25 Position, Computer Science and Information Technology – 45 Jobs
Essential Educational Qualification – Applicant must be Graduate degree holder in Engineering / Technology / or Bachelor in Science with any one stream of Electronics and Communication / Electronics/ Communication / Electronics and Telecommunication / Computer Science and Information Technology / Mechanical Engineering with minimum 60% marks (only pass for Person other than General or OBC Category ) from any reputed institution or recognized University OR,
AMIE / AMIETE with minimum 60% marks degree holder in any of above said faculty may also apply.
Age Limit – Aspirant should be not crossed than 25 years of Age as reckoned on 01/06/2013.
Scale of Pay – Rs. 16400-3%-40500/- and other admissible allowances Per Month.
Process of Selection – Appointment will be made on the basis of Score marks in GATE – 2013 and Person interview.
Interview Venue – Bangalore, Delhi
Location of Job Posting – BEL Units and Office at various cities at anywhere in India.
Application Fee – Only UR and OBC Person are needed to pay fee of Rs. 500/- through available Bank Challan at nearest branch of SBI. After payment, applicant must take receipt containing details of transaction from bank for use at the time of online application. Note – Reserved Category Person are not required to pay fee.
How to Apply – Wishing Person with having required qualification and eligibility criteria may apply through online mode only. For online apply, Aspirant must read full details of vacancy notification available through the web link provided below and must ensure about all the terms and condition of eligibility.
All field of online application should be filled very correctly and carefully. Before pressing submit button one should check all the details once again. After submission of online application, take print out of the same. One copy of print out should be retained by applicant and original copy of print out enclosed with Bank challan receipt etc should be sent to the address of Post Box No. 3076, Lodi Road, New Delhi – 110003. by only ordinary post only.
Important Dates —
Dates for Online Application —
From 18th of February to 18th of March 2013.
End Date to Receipt of Print Out copy of Application – 31/03/2013.
Important Facts –
1. Final year Appearing Person may also apply. but their education should be completed latest by June / July of 2013.
2. For Reserved Category Person, Relaxation and Reservation will be applicable as per Govt. norms.
3. Call Letters will be available at Official website for only selected aspirants. For downloading call letter aspirants are required to fill their online registration no. and GATE Registration no at the web link.
4. Service men are required to come with NOC at the time of interview.
5. After Selection, Applicants will have to execute a Service Agreement Bond.
6. Applicants will be paid TA /DA for attending interview.
To Know Complete Details of Advertisement in regard of Educational Qualification, Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Procedure of Selection, Job Location etc for the Jobs of Graduate Engineer for BEL, One should go through the web link available below like this —
Official Website of BEL —
More Govt Jobs given below
- SSC, Junior Engineer (Civil) recruitment Apply Online January 2018 – 1556 Posts
- TNPSC, Tamil Nadu Assistant System Engineer recruitment Apply Online January 2018 – 206 Posts
- AAI, Mumbai Graduate Apprentice recruitment Application form Download January 2018 – 491 Posts
- PGCIL, Jammu and Kashmir Field Supervisor (Electrical) recruitment Apply Online January 2018 – 58 Posts
- BHEL, Tamil Nadu FTA-Safety Officers recruitment Apply Online January 2018 – 749 Posts