BHARAT ELECTRONICS LIMITED (BEL)
(Under Ministry of Defence Govt. of India enterprise)
Notification: – Walk-In-Interview in BEL
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) an Indiana eminent company. As everyone knows it is considered under the Indian Navartna due to his work efficiency and their commitment towards their projects. This Navartna Company is hiring the Software Professionals for the work of its Central Research Laboratory – Ghazibad. The nature of work is totally based on Contract. Initially the contract is for the one year and can be extended for another one or two years depending upon the performance of the professionals.
The information related to the post and their relevant requirements are given below:-
|Name of post |
No. of posts
|Software Professional||17||30 yrs |
As on 15 January 2011
|`15,000 to `20,000/- depending on experience||First divison in all (x,12th ,Degree) examination. In degree level (Electonics and communication/c-omputer science/information technology or MCA from a recognized university.|
Experience:- one yr post academic practical. Proficiency in C and C++/ Assembly, Software Development for Embedded/ Real Time Systems, Communication Systems/ Switching system, Command and Control Systems/Sub Systems, Tactical Data Link, Interface Protocol for Sensor and Weapon Systems, Network Management Systems. Experience in usage of CASE tools like Rational/ Teamwork, Software Engineering standards like DOD 2167A/MIL STD-498/IEEE 12207. Experience in Software Development with Real Time Kernel/Real Time Kernel/Real Time Operating Systems like LYNX, Vx Works / VRTX/Linux.
Note:- Teaching experience would not be considered for the above post in context of Experience.
The candidate who is eligible and interested about the above post must face the Walk-In-Interview to Deputy Manager, Human Resources and Administration, Central Research Laboratory, BEL, Post Bharat Nagar, Site-IV, Sahibabad Industrial Area, Ghazibad -201010
Date of Interview: – 15/01/11
Enclosures which requires on the time of interview
1) Xerox and self attested Education qualification certificates along with Original certificates.
2) Experience Certificate
3) Two photographs recently snapped.
4) Dully filled bio data form.
Note: – The Application form can be downloaded from the site given
More Govt Jobs given below
SCTIMST , Kerala Medical Records Assistant recruitment Application form Download August 2018 – 8 Posts
- Post – Medical Records Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 8 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 30300
- Eligibility – b sc
- Date of Interview – 21 August 2018 at 09:00 AM
- Location –
- Post – Scientist B, Project Technician-III (Field), Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery
- Total no. of Vacancy – 3 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 45990
- Eligibility – 10th, 12th, mbbs, diploma
- Date of Walk-in Interview –
- Post – Junior Research Fellow, Lab Asst/ Lab Attendant, Office Assistant, Research Associate III, Research Associate I
- Total no. of Vacancy – 10 Posts
- Salary – Rs. As per DST/DBT norms
- Eligibility – post graduate, 12th, ph d
- Date of Interview –
- Post – Field Investigator, Research Co-Coordinator
- Total no. of Vacancy – 5 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 10,000 – 15,000
- Eligibility – graduate, b sc
- Date & Time Of Walk-in – 20 August 2018 At 11.00 AM
- Location –
- Post – Counsellors, Supervisors, Attenders, Medical Officer, Junior Assistant, Data Entry Operator
- Total no. of Vacancy – 30 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 25,000
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate, b com, 10th, mbbs
- Date of Interview –