BHARAT ELECTRONICS LIMITED (BEL)
(A Govt. of India Enterprise under the Ministry of Defence)
BEL, a navarana company invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of Publication Officers. The post of Publication Officer comes under the basis of contract. The contract is initially for one year for Technical Literature / Central D&E, Bangalore unit. Details about the post and its relevant requirements are given below.
|Name of post||No. of Posts||Age|
|Publication Officers||02||Not more than 28 yrs.||12000/- consolidate|
|Educational qualification: – Master Degree in Electronic Science form recognized university.|
Note: – Relaxation and Reservation both are avail for the candidates who belong to reserved category according to govt. guidelines.
Selection Process: – Selection will be made on the basic of Written/Interview. The important dates and time are given below in regard to selection process.
Walk-in-selection will be held on 05.03.2011 at the center for learning and Development, Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL), Jalahalli Post, Bangalore-560013.
|Registration of candidates:- 8.00 AM to 9.00 AM|
|Written Test: – 9.30 AM to 10.30 AM|
|Announcement of Written test Results: – 11.00 AM|
|Interview: – 11.30 AM|
More Instructions: –
1) Candidates should bring all the original certificates showing educational qualification, caste, age, experience, recent photographs on the time of examination on particular date.
2) Candidates who have not completed M.Sc have no any right to apply for appropriate posts.
3) No any TA/DA will be permissible of the candidates who have to participate in the examinations.
4) BEL reserves all the right to debar/disqualify any candidates at any stage if they found any irregularity or wrong deeds.
Note: – Walk in Selection will be scheduled at Centre for Learning and Development, Bharat Electronic Limited, Jalahalli Post, Bangalore-560013 on 5th March 2011.
Candi ates may view full advertisement on link by Clicking Here.
For more information and latest updates please click the site which is official and showing below: –
About BEL: – Bel was established in 1954 by Govt. of India under the ministry of Defence. The motive behind the establishment of BEL was to meet the specialized electronic needs of Indian Defence services. Over the yrs Bel has grown into a Multi Product, Multi Technology Company serving the needs of customers in India and abroad. Bel deals with the products and services like Radars, Military Communications, Naval System, Electronic Warfare Scheme System, Telecommunications etc.
More Govt Jobs given below
BEL, Andhra Pradesh Management Industrial Trainees recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 4 Posts
- Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Management Industrial Trainees
- Total no. of Vacancy – 2 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 10000
- Eligibility – 12th, ca, icwa
- Last Date –
- Air India Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Officer (Accounts), Officer (HR & IR)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 15 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 32200
- Eligibility – 12th, mba, ca
- Last Date – 03 Aug, 2018
- Location –
- National Highways Authority of India Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Advisor
- Total no. of Vacancy – 13 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 40000 – 60000
- Eligibility – b com, ca
- Last Date – 25 Jul, 2018
- Location – Madhya Pradesh
Oil India Limited, Assam Chartered Accountant recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 2 Posts
- Oil India Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Chartered Accountant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 2 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 55000
- Eligibility – ca
- Date of Interview – 20 July 2018 at 08.00 AM
- Location – Assam
HAL, Uttar Pradesh Part-time General Duty Medical Officers recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 73 Posts
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Part-time General Duty Medical Officers
- Total no. of Vacancy – 4 Posts
- Salary –