BHARAT ELECTRONICS LIMITED (BEL)
(A govt. of India Enterprise under the Ministry of Defence)
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL), one of the topmost navaratana PSU of India is going to arrange a walk-in for selecting eligible persons on the post of Software Engineers. The proposed post of software engineers is on the basis of contract. Contract is initially for one yr and it may be extended upto 3 yrs. interested persons may read full details in below Para.
Name of Post: – Software Engineers
No. of Post: – 15
Age Limitations: – Candidates should not more than 28 yrs as on 01.04.2011
Age relaxation for candidates of SC/ST/OBC/PH is available as per govt. of India rules.
Educational Qualification: – Graduate degree of any stream as Computer Science, Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engg, Electronics and Telecommunication with computer knowledge like C, C++, VC++, Qt Java, Programming experience in Linux/windows real time operation system environment from recognized university.
Note: – General and OBC Candidates should be cleared his or her degree with first class and rest of the candidates should passed only.
Experience: – 1-2 yrs exp. in programming in Linux/windows Realtime operating system in C, C++, VC++, Qt, Java, GUI tools, QT development tools, Widget programming and Knowledge of technical documentation, Embedded areas using micro controllers, microprocessors.
Remuneration: – Rs.15000/- Consolidated for the candidates possessing 1-2 yrs exp. Rs.20000/- consolidated for more experienced persons.
Selection Methodology: – Selection will be made through written test/interview.
How to apply: – Only Indian nationals may apply in prescribed format of application. Candidates may download the format enclosed Bio-Data form from site. Fully furnished format along with Xerox of the documents should be presented at written test
Important Dates: –
|Events||Date and time|
|Walk-in Selection Schedule||09.04.2011|
|Registration of candidates||8.00 AM to 9.00 AM|
|Written test||9.30 AM to 10.30 AM|
Interview will be followed for short listed candidates
Venue: – Centre for Learning and Development (CLD), Bharat Electronics Limited, (BEL), Jalahhalli Post, Banagalore-560013
General Instructions: –
1) Age and Experience will be counted as on 01.04.2011
2) Candidates who are not having the above required computer knowledge are not eligible to apply
3) Candidates should arrange all the expenses which come during facing selection process.
4) Candidates who appeared for the above post in the last six months need not apply
5) SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates are required to submit their category certificate only in the govt. of India prescribed format.
Candidates may get full advertisement on the link showing below: –
It is suggested to the candidates please log the official site for further updates: –
About BEL: –
Bharat Electronics Limited was established in Bangalore in 1954 by govt. of India under the Ministry of Defence. The main motive behind the establishment was to meet the specialized electronic needs of the Indian Defence services. Over the yrs, BEL has grown into a multi unit company serving the needs of customers in diverse fields in India and abroad.
More Govt Jobs given below
CBRI Roorkee, Uttarakhand Project Assistant recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 7 Posts
- Central Building Research Institute Roorkee Recruitment 2018
- Post – Project Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 7 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 28000
- Eligibility – m tech
- Date of Interview – 18 & 19 July 2018 at 08:00 AM to 09:30 AM
- Location –
- National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities Recruitment 2018
- Post – Office Assistant, Multi Tasking Staff, Administrative Officer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 3 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 40000
- Eligibility – graduate, 12th
- Last Date – 01 Aug, 2018
- Location – Mizoram
IISR Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh Young Professional II recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 1 Posts
- Indian Institute of Sugarcane Research Recruitment 2018
- Post – Young Professional II
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 25000
- Eligibility – post graduate
- Date of Interview – 27 July 2018 at 11.00 AM
- Location – Uttar Pradesh
- Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research Recruitment 2018
- Post – Project Assistant Level II, Project Assistant Level I
- Total no. of Vacancy – 5 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 25000
- Eligibility – graduate, b tech
- Date of Interview –
Oil India Limited, Assam Chartered Accountant recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 2 Posts
- Oil India Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Chartered Accountant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 2 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 55000
- Eligibility – ca
- Date of Interview – 20 July 2018 at 08.00 AM
- Location – Assam