Bihar State Electronics Development Corporation Ltd.
Beltron Bhawan, Shastri Nagar, Patna – 800 023
( A Government of Bihar Undertaking )
BSEDC Needs Engineering Professionals for IT & e-Governance Projects
BSEDC Ltd., also known as BELTRON, a State Designated Agency for IT & e-Governance Project requires 08 Engineers on contract having minimum one year experience for Projects of IT. e-Governance and one Civil Engineer on contract having minimum one year relevant work experience. The details of this recruitment is given below :
1. Name of the post – Engineer Trainee
No. of post – Total 08
For General Category – 03
For EBC Category – 02
For SC Category – 02
For BC Category – 01
Educational Qualificaton :
B.E / B.Tech or equivalent qualification in Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication / IT / Computer displine with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from recognized University for Post-1 ( on full time basis ).
2. Name of the post – Engineer Trainee ( Civil )
No. of post – Total 01
Educational Qualification :
B.E / B.Tech or equivalent qualification in civil discipline with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from recognized University for Post-2 ( on full time basis ).
The selected candidates will be engaged on contractual basis for one year and will be paid Rs. 30,000/- per month consolidated. On the basis of performance and availability of work / Projects, contract of selected candidates may be renewed further.
Work Experience :
1) Experience of one year in IT / e-Governance projects.
2) Exposure of working in a big corporate set up is desirable.
3) Exposure in MS Office, MS Project, PERT-CRM and other Program management Tools.
4) Day to day program management support and issue tracking.
5) Preparation of reports / note etc.
Selection Procedure :
Final selection of the candidates will be based on the merit list prepared on the total marks as per the following selection procedure. During interview, candidates must bring original copy of certificates, marks sheets, and experience certificates for the verification. Points will be allotted to the candidates as follow :
a) Technical Qualification : 20 Points ( Based on the marks obtained in B.E / B.Tech or equivalent qualification ).
b) Relevant Work experience : 20 Points
c) Score of written Technical Examination : 40 Points
d) Interview : 20 Points
How to apply :
1 Interested candidates are required to upload the application form to http://www.biharonline.gov.in/exam/ by 19th Aug 2011.
2 Eligible candidates will be called for an On-line examination on 27th Aug 2011.
3 Candidates who successfully pass the On-line examination and score equal or above 55% marks will be invited for interview.
For more details of this recruitment visit the link :
Official website of BELTRON – http://beltron.in/
More Govt Jobs given below
- Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Recruitment 2018
- Post – Engineer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 2 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 22000
- Eligibility – b tech
- Last Date – 24 Jul, 2018
- Location – Kerala
- Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 253 Posts
- Salary – Rs.
- Daksin Gujrat Vij Company Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Engineer- IT
- Total no. of Vacancy – 5 Posts
- Salary –
- Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Apprentice
- Total no. of Vacancy – 197 Posts
- Eligibility – 10th, iti
- Last Date – 05 Aug,
- Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Co. Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – AE (Civil), JE (Civil), Medical Officer,