BHAGINI NIVEDITA COLLEGE
(UNIVERSITY OF DELHI)
Bhagini Nivedita College invites applications on plain paper for recruitment of Non-Teaching Posts from eligible and interested candidates. This information came through the Advertisement No 1/NT/11. For more details about this recruitment please see the table below: –
|Post Name||Vacant seat||Qualification||Experience|
|Assistant – 01||01 (UR)||Bachelor Degree from any recognized University or Institution in any subject with working knowledge of computers.|
Degree or Diploma in computer and working knowledge in Tally, MIS etc.
|Junior Assistant||01 (OBC)||Minimum Intermediate Certificate from any recognized University or Institution with minimum 50% marks or a Bachelor Degree from a recognized University or Institution.|
DCA or Bachelor Degree or science and working knowledge of latest packages relating to Pay Roll, Accounts, MIC etc. and Diploma in Office Management and Secretarial Practice.
|Tabla Accompanist||01 (UR)||Skill in the art of Tabla playing with meticulous aspects, both for vocal (Khyal and Dhrupad gayakies) and instrumental. Degree or Diploma in Tabla or Pakhawaj or should have undergone preparation in Tabla or Pakhawaj under an well-known Guru for a period of minimum 3 years.|
Knowledge of Hindustani Music and also knowledge of percussion instruments like dholak, Nall etc. and Minimum two year working experience in University or recognized institution/ A.I.R. / Doordarshan.
Age: – Maximum age for this recruitment is 30 years.
- For Assistant and Tabla Accompanist: – Rs. 5200 – 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- only per month.
- For Junior Assistant: – Rs. 5200 – 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 1900/- only per month.
Address: – Bhagini Nivedita College, Kair, Near Najafgarh, New Delhi – 110043.
1. OBC category candidates are required to furnish caste certificate from competent authority as per format given in college website.
2. Applicant must send the all supporting qualification certificates Xerox copy.
3. Fill up the application form carefully because incomplete application form will be rejected.
4. Employee candidate must send their application form through proper channel.
Last date for sending the application form is within 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
For more information about B.N.C. please visit the official website: www.bhaginiveditacollege.in
For more details about this recruitment please click the image
More Govt Jobs given below
TRB Tamil Nadu, Tamil Nadu Assistant professor in Law recruitment Apply Online July 2018 – 143 Posts
- Teachers Recruitment Board, Chennai Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant professor in Law, Assistant Professor (Pre-Law)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 186 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600-+ AGP Rs. 7000 (Pre-revised)
- Eligibility – post graduate, llb
- Last Date – 06 Aug, 2018
- Location –
JPSC, Jharkhand Assistant Professor (Backlog) recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 1118 Posts
- Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Professor (Backlog)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 566 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 6000
- Eligibility – post graduate
- Last Date –
Government of Maharashtra, Maharashtra Assistant Teacher recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 120 Posts
- Government of Maharashtra Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Teacher
- Total no. of Vacancy – 120 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 8,000
- Eligibility – graduate, b ed, b sc
- Last Date – 19 Jul, 2018
- Location – Maharashtra
- Goa Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Professors in Fine Art, Lecturer in Paediatric Surgery, Professor in Paediatric Surgery, Principal in Goa College of Home Science
- Total no. of Vacancy – 5 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate,
- National Institute of Design Recruitment 2018
- Post – Faculty, Senior Faculty, Associate Senior Faculty, Sr Technical Instructor, Senior Design Instructor, Dy Registrar
- Total no. of Vacancy – 16 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate, b tech, diploma
- Last Date –