Bhagwan Mahavir Hospital Delhi Senior Resident Vacancy
|Total no. of Vacancies: –||02 Jobs|
|Essential Educational Qualification : –||MBBS and Post Graduate diploma in relevant discipline|
|Age Limit : –||Maximum 35 years|
|Nature and Period of Jobs : –||Temporary basis|
|Selection Process : –||Interview|
|Date of Interview||27/02/2013.|
|Location of Job||Delhi|
Recruitment at Bhagwan Mahavir Hospital Delhi for the vacancy of Senior Resident Jobs
Bhagwan Mahavir Hospital, Delhi has prepared to held Walk in interview on 27th of February, 2013 for appointment on the position of Senior Resident on contractual basis. So, it has invited all of those interested person who possess minimum qualification and experience as prescribed for this position. Wishing Aspirants may appear in interview as per schedule given further. Relevant job notification details like no. of vacancy, age limit, qualification, salary, selection procedure, date, time and interview, how to appear in interview etc are described below —
Bhagwan Mahavir Hospital, Delhi Vacancy Details of Senior Resident Jobs
Name of Job — Senior Resident
No. of Vacant Position – 02 Seat
Discipline – Anaesthesia
Essential Academic Qualification – Applicant should have completed MBBBS Degree and Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in relevant faculty from recognized University. Applicant must be registered with Delhi Medical Council regarding Diploma in relevant stream.
Age Limit – (As on 28/02/2013) Not more than 35 years. 03 and five years relaxation in upper limit will be given to OBC, SC/ST Person respectively.
Salary – Basic of Rs. 18750/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/- and all other applicable allowances Per Month
Job Mode – Contractual Basis for short period of only 89 days.
Job Location – Delhi
Selection Process – Aspirants will be selected on the basis of performance in Personal Interview
Date and time of interview – 27/02/2013. at 10 a.m.
Venue of Interview – Office of Deputy Medical Superintendent, Room No. 123, Bhagwan Mahavir Hospital, GNCT of Delhi, Pitampura, Delhi.
How to participate in interview – Suitable and interested person may attend the interview as per schedule written above. Aspirants are required to come with recent bio-data, latest photograph and certified xerox copies of all relevant supporting documents.
Important Facts –
1. Applicants are suggested to necessarily produce all of original documents at the time of interview.
2. Applicants should report at 9.30 am at the venue of interview.
3. For attending interview, No any TA/ DA will be paid for interview.
To View Full Details of Recruitment Advertisement of the Position of Senior Resident issued by Bhagwan Mahavir Hospital Delhi, go through the web link given below —
Bhagwan Mahavir Hospital Senior Resident Vacancy Advertisement Details
Official Website of Delhi Govt —
More Govt Jobs given below
BECIL, delhi Patient Care Coordinator recruitment Application form Download September 2018 – 75 Posts
- Post – Patient Care Coordinator, Patient Care Manager, Ambulance Paramedics/ EMT’s, Driver
- Total no. of Vacancy – 105 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 18,332
- Eligibility – graduate, 10th
- Last Date –
- Post – Staff Nurse
- Total no. of Vacancy – 178 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 10,300 – 34,800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4,600
- Eligibility – diploma
- Last Date – 25 Oct, 2018
- Job Location –
- Post – Lecturer in Orthopaedic Surgery, Superintendent of Fisheries
- Total no. of Vacancy – 2 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 6600
- Eligibility – post graduate, mbbs
- Last Date –
- Post – Physiotherapist
- Total no. of Vacancy – 43 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 24,696
- Eligibility – graduate
- Last Date – 09 Oct, 2018
- Job Location – Orissa
- Post – Staff Nurse Grade II
- Total no. of Vacancy – 7615 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 7100 – 37600 + Grade Pay Rs. 3600
- Eligibility – post graduate, b sc, gnm
- Last Date –