THE INDIAN NAVY
Recruitment for Short Service Commissioned Officers in ATC Male/Female 2011
Indian Navy invites application from Unmarried Indian Women/Men candidates for filling up the post of Short Service Commission for Indian Navy Executive Branch in ATC for course commencing January 2012.
Rank wise Pay Scale:
- Sub Lieutenant (Slt) Pay Scale- (PB-3) Rs.15600 to Rs.39100+ (5400GP+ Rs.6000 MSP)
- Lieutenant (Lt) Pay Scale- (PB-3) Rs.15600 to Rs.39100+ (6100GP+ Rs.6000 MSP)
- Lieutenant Commander (Lt Cdr) Pay Scale- PB-3 Rs.15600 to Rs.39100+ (6600GP+ Rs.6000 MSP)
- Commander (Cdr) Pay Scale- (PB-4) Rs.37400 to Rs.61700+ (8000GP+ Rs.6000 MSP)
Candidates should have Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics Physics, or Electronics with 60% marks. Or Master’s Degree in Mathematics, Physics or Electronics with 55% marks
Candidates should be born between 02/01/1987 and 01/07/199.
- Height-157cms for Male and 152cms for Female
- Weight should be correct according to height
- Eye Sight- vision 6/9, 6/9 (6/6, 6/6 with glasses) having not color or night blindness.
Although it short service commission so, candidates will have to serve only for 10 years and it may be expandable for 14 years according to need.
How to Apply:
- Application should be sent in prescribe format as it is available the website www.nausenabharti.nic.in
- Candidates are advised to send application form in the given format by Super Scribing on the envelop “Application For SSC (ATC) JAN 2012 Course” by the date 18/04/2011 to “Post Bag No. 04 Chanakyapuri Po, New Delhi- 110021.” And it should be complete in all respect with Essenional copies of certificates, mark sheets showing date of birth.
First of all candidates will called for SSB on the base of their Degree course performance, if candidate is found with excellent Academic Degree and percentage will be given more preference. Short listed candidates will be called for interview which will be held in Coimbatore/Banglore/Bhopal.
About: The Indian navy is the proper steadiness and solid for in three dimensions, they able to handle all there dimension on the oceans surface. There are three commands in the navy and each of them is controlled by a Commanding in Chief Officer.
Official Website: http://www.nausena-bharti.nic.in
More Govt Jobs given below
- Post – ATC, Observer, Pilot (Other than MR), Pilot (MR)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 22 Posts
- Eligibility – b tech
- Last Date – 14 Sep,
- Post – Graduate Apprentice Trainees , Diploma Apprentice Trainee, ITI Apprentice Trainees
- Total no. of Vacancy – 150 Posts
- Salary –
- Indian Air Force Recruitment 2018
- Post – Group ‘Y’
- Salary – Rs. 14,600
- Eligibility – 12th
- Date of Airmen Recruitment Rally – 23 to 28 July 2018
- Location – All India
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018
- Post – Yantrik 01/2019 Batch
- Salary – Rs. 29,200
- Eligibility – 10th, diploma
- Last Date – 01 Aug, 2018
- Location – All India
Ordnance Factory Chanda Recruitment 2018 – 36 Posts of Graduate Apprentices, Technician (Diploma Holder) Apprentices
- Ordnance Factory Chanda Recruitment 2018
- Post – Graduate Apprentices, Technician (Diploma Holder) Apprentices
- Total no. of Vacancy – 36 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 4984
- Eligibility – b tech, diploma
- Last Date – 26 May, 2018
- Location – Maharashtra
Ordnance Factory Chanda Recruitment 2018 – » Read more about: Ordnance Factory Chanda Recruitment 2018 – 36 Posts of Graduate Apprentices, Technician (Diploma Holder) Apprentices »