BHU TGT, PGT, PRT Recruitment
|No. of Vacancies: –||Not mentioned|
|Educational Qualification: –||Different|
|Selection Process: –||Walk in interview|
|Date of Walk in Interview||21.05.2012 – 25.05.2012|
|Nature of Job||Contract Basis|
Recruitment in BHU for PGT, TGT and PRT Vacancies:-
BHU – Banaras Hindu University is one of the first few university of India in the field of research and academic output. At present time, it is going to hold Walk in interview from 21 May to 25 May 2012 for making a panel of School Teachers, i.e. Post Graduate Teacher (PGT), Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) and Primary Teacher (PRT). Candidates selected in panel will be called in 2012 – 13 to according to vacant positions. Candidates who fulfill the recruitment criteria are required to attend the interview on scheduled date and time. More information related to eligibility criteria such as educational qualification and age limit, how to apply, selection procedure etc. are given in the written below paragraph.
BHU Recruitment Details for PGT, TGT and PRT Jobs:-
1. Name of the Post: Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)
Remuneration: Rs. 220/- per period
Name of discipline: Computer Education, Geography, Biology, Home Science, Commerce, Accountancy, English, Sanskrit, Vyakaran and Sanskrit.
Essential Educational Qualifications: For Computer Education, candidates must have MCA / any Post Graduation Degree with PGDCA / BE Computer Science and for rest of the disciplines, candidates should be Post Graduate in relevant discipline with minimum 50% marks and having B.Ed. qualification with 50% marks.
2. Job Name: Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)
Salary: Rs. 210/- per period
Name of disciplines: Hindi, Mathematics, Chemistry, Computer Education, Home Science, Agriculture, Jyotish, English, Sanskrit, Urdu, Drawing, Vyakaran and Sahitya.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have Bachelor Degree in relevant subjects with at least 50% marks and B.Ed. with 50% marks for all written disciplines except Computer Education. For computer education, candidates having BCA / PGDCA / Diploma in computer application are eligible.
3. Post Name: Primary Teacher (PRT)
Salary: Rs. 170/- per period
Essential Qualification: Candidates must possess Intermediate or its equivalent qualification with minimum 50% marks with 02 years of Diploma or JBT or Certificate in basic teacher’s training.
How to apply: Eligible candidates who want to apply for said posts are needed to attend walk-in-interview that will be conducted between 21st May and 25th May 2012 (both dates are included) at 08:00 am in the Holkar House, BHU. Candidates must bring all their original marksheets and certificates at the time of interview.
Rest of this recruitment can be got by pursuing the web link:
Official website of BHU – http://www.bhu.ac.in/
More Govt Jobs given below
- Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2018
- Post – Trade Apprentices
- Total no. of Vacancy – 192 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 6841
- Eligibility – 10th, iti
- Last Date – 13 Aug, 2018
- Location – Karnataka
- M.P. Power Generating Company Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Plant Assistant ITI Trainee
- Total no. of Vacancy – 100 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 25,300 – 80,500
- Eligibility – 10th, iti
- Last Date –
- North Eastern Region Farm Mechinery Training & Testing Institute Recruitment 2018
- Post – Multi Tasking Staff
- Total no. of Vacancy – 4 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 18,000 – 56,000
- Eligibility – iti
- Last Date – 30 Days From the Date of Publication
- Location –
- Indian Institute of Petroleum Recruitment 2018
- Post – Technician, Technical Assistant, Technical Officer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 14 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 19900-63200
- Eligibility – post graduate, 10th, iti, diploma
- Last Date – 16 Aug, 2018
- Location –