BIHAR INDUSTRIAL AREA DEVELOPMENT AUTHORIY
Bihar Industrial area Development Authority (BISDA) is invited applications for appointment on the contacts basis in Bihar, for Industrial Development.
THE POST DETAILS ARE GIVENN BELOW:-
|Name of Post||No. of vacancies||Category||Pay Scale||Educational Qualification & Experience|
|Consultant Technical||01||UR||30,000/-||B- Tech /BI From recognized University with minimum 60% Marks, And If any post Graduate degree shall be given with experience of 18 years from affiliated Govt. of India.|
|Executive Engineer||01||MBC||25,000/-||B- Tech /BI From recognized University with minimum 60% Marks, And If any post Graduate degree shall be given with experience of 10years from affiliated Govt. of India.|
|Consultant Account||01||UR||25,000/-||CA/ CWA /BE from recognized educational Institution with minimum 5 years experience.|
Working or retired persons of Bihar Finance Service not below the rank of Joint of Commissioner.
Working or retired Senior officer from Accountant General Office not below the rank of Senior Account Officer.
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||01||MBC||18,000/-||B- Tech /BI From recognized University with minimum 60% Marks, And If any post Graduate degree shall be given with experience of 5 years from affiliated Govt. of India.|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||06||2 (UR)|
|12,000/-||Diploma civil Engineering from a recognized Institute with Minimum 55% Marks and Experience of 2 years.|
Some General Instructions are given below:-
01. Appointment will be based on contacts for one year, and whole allowance will be connected in the Contacts salary. Whole Rank is Non- Practicing.
02. Candidates who are working in the Government job and state Service will permitted.
03. Candidates can get payment protection by the regulation of the Central Government or State Government and with submitted No objection certificate of Office.
04. BIADA has a right to cancel the application without any Information to any candidates, in this way; Final decision will be announced by the managing Director. And Appointed Candidates can be transfer according to the Government of India.
05. Candidates should have minimum 50 years age as the date of 01.01.2011. And Retired age of Candidates will be 65 years.
06. All controversies will be happened in the civil Court of Patna.
HOW TO APPLY:-
Candidates will be fill the Name of Posts on their applications, and with attached a Xerox Copies Bio-Data, Experience Certificates and Caste certificates and two current passport sizes photo with the application. The Candidates will be given DD (Rs. 250/-) for OBC, and DD (Rs. 500/-) for the General.
Bihar Industrial Are Development Authority (BIADA)
Industry building, First Floor, Eastern Gandhi Maidan,
The Candidates can know more details on the website:-
E- Mail – email@example.com
Phone No. – 0612-2675991/2675998/2675296/2675407