Bihar Education Project, Gaya Accounts Assistant, Data Entry Operator, Steno Typist, Night Guard Recruitment
|Number of Vacant Posts||41|
|Nature of Job||Contractual|
|Age||18 – 45 Years|
Recruitment at Bihar Education Project Council (BEPC) for the post of Accounts Assistant, Data Entry operator, Steno Typist and Night Guard
Bihar Education Project Council (BEPC), Gaya is going to recruit professionals to fill up the vacant 41 posts of Accounts Assistant, Data Entry Operator, Steno Typist, Night Guard. So, Applications are being invited from Eligible Candidates. Duly filled Application should be reached to its office address up to 15/05/2012. Detailed Recruitment information is given below –
BEPC Vacancies Details
1. Accounts Assistant / Data Entry Operator.
No. of Vacancies – 14
Educational Qualification – Graduation in Commerce with 60% marks from recognized University with Diploma in Computer course of at least six months. Knowledge of typing in English and Hindi is also required. Candidates having experience in this field will be preferred.
Consolidated Salary – Rs. 11,848/- Per Month.
2. Computer Steno- Typist ( For Districts level Office)
No. of Vacancies – 02
Essential Educational Qualification – Bachelor with at least 60% marks from recognized Universitywith good knowledge of Stenography and Typing on computer in Hindi and English. Candidates having experience in same field will be preferred.
Salary – Rs. 11,848/- (Fixed) Per Month.
3. Night Guard
No. of vacant post – 25
Educational Qualification – passed in class VIIIth from recognized school and having knowledge of cycling.
Salary – A fixed Amount of Rs. 7736/- Per Month.
4. Data Entry Operator.
No. of vacancies – Not Mentioned
Salary – Not Mentioned
Educational Qualification – Bachelor Degree with at least 60% marks from recognized board with six months course in computer course. Knowledge of typing in Hindi and English is essential. Experience Candidates will be preferred for this post.
Limitation of Age – For all of above positions, Candidate should be age of at least 18 and maximum of 45 years. (For Female, SC, ST Candidates Maximum Age limit is 50 Years
Duration of Jobs – The above jobs are on Contractual basis for a period of initially One year which can be increased depends on performance of Candidature.
Selection Process – Selection will be made on the basis of Interview/ written Test/ Skill Test.
How to Apply – Interested Candidates may send their applications enclosed with self attested photocopies in regard of Educational Qualification, Marks sheet and Caste (If applicable). One passport size self attested photograph should be pasted on application and another same photograph should be enclosed with application. Envelope containing application should be superscribed with the Name of post for which applied. Properly filled application attached with all document should be sent by registered or speed post to the address of Office, District Education Officer, Near IMA Hall, Gaya – 823001
Last Date of Submission of Application – 15/05/2012.
For details of recruitment information and proforma of application follow the link given bellow:
Bihar Education Project Gaya Vacancies Details
Official Website of Bihar Education Project –
More Govt Jobs given below
- National Agriculture Cooperative Marketing Federation of India Ltd Recruitment 2018
- Post – Jr Field Representative, Jr Accounts Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 31 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 19,900 – 63,200
- Eligibility – graduate, b com, b sc, bsc agriculture
- Last Date –
- Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2018
- Post – Ticketing Consultant, Travel Consultant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 29 Posts
- Eligibility – 12th
- Last Date – 07 Aug, 2018
- Location – All India
- National Council of Educational Research & Training Recruitment 2018
- Post – Administrator
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 30,000
- Eligibility – b tech, m tech, mca
- Date & time of Walk in Interview – 24 July 2018 at 11:30 AM
- Location –
- Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Technician (Drilling), Foreman (Drilling), Assistant (HR), Assistant (Materials), Assistant (Accounts), Machinist
- Total no. of Vacancy – 145 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 20200 – 49300
- Eligibility –
- Madhya Pradesh Public Health Engineering Department Recruitment 2018
- Post – Chemist, Laboratory Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 16 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15000
- Eligibility – 12th, b sc
- Last Date – 10 Aug, 2018
- Location – Madhya Pradesh