Environment and Forest Department Bihar Stenographer and Other Vacancies
|Qualification||10th /10+2/ Degree/ MBA|
|No. of Vacancy||07|
|Closing Date||31st August 2012|
|Job Mode||Contract Basis|
|Job Period||Twelve Months|
Recruitment in Environment and Forest Department Bihar for Stenographer and Other Vacancies
Applications are being invited by Environment and Forest Department Bihar from qualified and talented candidates for filling up the vacancy of Financial Advisor, Project Officer, Office Assistant, Stenographer, Computer Operator and Postman on contract basis. Hence, Interested candidates who are meeting with requisite qualification given further may send their duly filled applications on the address on or before 31st August 2012. Recruitment details can be seen below.
Recruitment Details of Project Officer and Other Vacancies in Environment and Forest Department Bihar
Serial No. – Name of the Vacancy – Total No. of Vacancy – Academic Qualification – Maximum Age – Fixed Salary: –
- Financial Advisor – 01 (UR) – MBA in Finance discipline or CA – 30/40 years – Rs. 25000/- or Rs. 30000/- per month.
- Project Officer – 02 (UR-01, OBC-01) – Graduation in Forestry discipline – 35 years – Rs. 20000/- per month.
- Office Assistant – 01 (UR) – Bachelor Degree in any discipline – 40 years – Rs. 12000/- per month.
- Stenographer – 01 (UR) – Pass the Intermediate examination from any recognized Institution and 80 word per minute in Hindi and English Stenography and 30 and 40 word per minute in Typing – 35 years – Rs. 12000/- per month.
- Computer Operator – 01 (UR) – 10+2 and 30 word per minute in Hindi Typing and 40 word per minute in English Typing – 35 years – Rs. 10000/- per month.
- Post Man – 01 (UR) – SSC or 10th – 35 years – Rs. 8000/- per month.
Job Mode: – On Contract Basis for a period of Twelve Month.
Selection Procedure: – Applicants selection will be based on Written Test and Personal Interview.
How to Apply: – Fill up the prescribed application form available on the recruitment web page in all respect and enclose true copies of all suitable documents. After that send it on the address which is ‘To, The Environment and Forest Department Bihar, Beli Road, Patna – 800015’ through Speed or Registered post.
Dead line for this application is 31st August 2012.
Important Facts: – Applicants must superscribe ‘Application for the Post of ….’ on upper part of the application form.
More details of the recruitment of Financial Advisor and Other Vacancies in Bihar Environment and Forest Department is available on the recruitment web page. For opening recruitment web page, please click on the web link provided below: –
Official website of Bihar Environment and Forest Department is