SWASTH Proramme Govt of Bihar Technical Advisor, Finance Expert, Senior Advisor, Procurement Expert, Biomedical Engineering Expert, Senior Consultant, Legal Expert, Bio Medical Expert, Finance Analyst Vacancy
|Number of Vacancies||12|
|Nature of Job||On Contract|
State Health Society, Bihar Recruitment for Various Jobs for SWASTH Programme:-
Bihar Health Sector Reform Program SWASTH has been currently launched by Bihar Government with aim for improving the health and nutritional status of people in Bihar. So, it needs some professionals for appointment on the posts of Technical Advisor, Finance Expert, Senior Advisor, Procurement Expert, Bio Medical Engineering Expert, Senior Consultant, Legal Expert, Bio Medical / Hospital Waste Management Expert and Finance Analyst. The recruitment is on contract basis for a period of 03 years. Willing candidates having suitable eligibility are required to email their applications on or before 29th May 2012. Candidates will get rest of the details in regard of educational qualification, age limit, how to apply, selection procedure etc. in the written below paragraph.
Bihar Health Society Recruitment Details for Various Vacancies:-
Post Name with Number of Vacancy:
1. Technical Advisor (RCH & Public Health) – 01 for Gen
2. Finance Expert – 01 for UR
3. Senior Advisor (PPP) – 01 for Gen
4. Procurement Expert – 01 for UR
5. Bio Medical Engineering Expert – 01 for UR
6. Senior Consultant (Finance) – 01 for Gen
7. Legal Expert – 01 for Gen
8. Bio Medical / Hospital Waste Management Expert – 01 for UR
9. Finance Analyst – 04 in which 02 for UR, 01 for EBC and 01 for SC
For Srl. no. 1 post: Rs. 65000/- per month
For srl. no. 2nd and 3rd post: Rs. 50000/- per month
For srl. no. 4 to 8 post: Rs. 45000/- per month
For Finance Analyst: Rs. 35000/- pm
For 1 to 3 and 6 no. Jobs: should not be more than 50 years
For 4, 8 and 9 no. posts: Applicant’s age must not be exceeded than 45 years.
For rest of the posts: Candidate’s age should be less than 40 years.
Candidates are advised for knowing details of educational qualification and experience, read the recruitment pdf which link are given in last Paragraph carefully.
Selection Procedure: Candidate’s selection for appointment on the said posts are based on Test or Interview.
How to apply: Candidates who are eligible for the posts are required to apply online for the recruitment. For applying online, they should have to e-mail their applications in the prescribed format to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 29/05/2012.
Some Important Points:
i) Candidates must indicate name of the post in the subject line of the mail.
ii) Application format may be downloaded from the website http://www.indiatast.org/.
iii) Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test / interview.
SWASTH Proramme, Govt of Bihar Recruitment Details related to eligibility criteria, how to apply, selection procedure etc. click on the given below link:
Official website of Bihar Health Society – http://www.statehealthsocietybihar.org/
More Govt Jobs given below
- Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh Trade Apprentice recruitment Apply Online November 2018 – 465 Posts
- RRB Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP), Technicians Result
- LICHFL, Assistant, Assistant Manager, Associate Result
- GHC, Gujarat Peon (Class IV) recruitment Apply Online October 2018 – 1205 Posts
- SEBI, Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Admit Card