Recruitment in Collectorate, Gaya (Welfare Branch) for the vacant post of Block Co-ordinator, Office Assistant.
Collectrorate Gaya (Bihar) is looking for suitable Candidates for the post of Block Co-ordinator and Office Assistant on Contractual Basis. So, Applications are being invited from Eligible and Desired Candidates for filling up such vacant posts. Interested Candidates may send their applications in prescribed format to its offfice Address on or before 15 th of April, 2012. Detailed Recruitment information in regard of No. of Vacancies, Age limit, Essential Educational Qualification, How to Apply, Last Date of Application etc are given below in next few paragraphs like this —
Collectorate, Gaya Block Co-ordinator, Office Assistant Vacancy Details
1. Name of Post -Block Co-ordinator
No. of vacancies – 05 Post (UR-02, SC-01, OBC-01, EBC-01)
Essential Qualification – Candidate should have completed degree or diploma in Civil Engineering from any Govt. recognized University.
2. Name of Post – Office Assistant
No. of Vacancies – 06 Post (UR-03, SC-01, EBC-01, OBC-01)
Educational Qualification – Applicant should have passed Master in Business Administration (MBA) from any recognized Institution.
Desirable – Candidates having Degree or diploma in Computer Science will be preferred for both of above post.
Age Limit- For General – 18 to 35 years, For EBC and OBC- 18 to 37 years, For Female – 18 to 38 years, For SC/ST (Female and Male both)- 18 to 40 years.
Salary – For both of Above position, Selected Candidates will be paid a fixed amount of Rs. 15,000/- Per Month.
Note- Age will be counted as on 01/04/2012.
Nature and Period of Job – This is Contractual basis for period of at least 11 Months. This period can be increased on the basis of performance of Candidate.
How to Apply- Interested and Deserving Candidates who fulfill all the terms and conditions as mentioned above for aforesaid position may apply for the same in only prescribed format of application which can be collected at the weblink given on the bottom part of this web page. Application filled in all respect enclosed with attested photocopies of all the required and related documents and testimonials in claim of Educational qualification, Working Experience (If any), Age Proof, Residential certificate, and Medical certificate issued from civil surgeon etc. should be sent to the office address which is written below by only registered post.
Address for Submission of Application – District Welfare Officer, Collectorate, Gaya, (Bihar).
Last Date for Submission of Application – 15 th of April, 2012, 5.00 P.M.
Detailed Recruitment Notification and Prescribed format of Application is available at the web link provided here like this —
Collectorate Gaya Block Co-ordinator, Office Assistant Vacancy Details with Prescribed format of Application format
More Govt Jobs given below
- Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Lecturer , Joint Director, Project Manager, Instrumentation Engineer, Anaesthetist, Assistant Professor
- Total no. of Vacancy – 12 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate, b tech, mbbs
- Last Date –
- National Council of Educational Research & Training Recruitment 2018
- Post – Administrator
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 30,000
- Eligibility – b tech, m tech, mca
- Date & time of Walk in Interview – 24 July 2018 at 11:30 AM
- Location –
CBRI Roorkee, Uttarakhand Project Assistant recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 7 Posts
- Central Building Research Institute Roorkee Recruitment 2018
- Post – Project Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 7 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 28000
- Eligibility – m tech
- Date of Interview – 18 & 19 July 2018 at 08:00 AM to 09:30 AM
- Location –
BEL, Andhra Pradesh Management Industrial Trainees recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 4 Posts
- Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Management Industrial Trainees
- Total no. of Vacancy – 2 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 10000
- Eligibility – 12th, ca, icwa
- Last Date –