BKG Bank Recruitment For Officer in MMG Scale – I, II and III Vacancies Apply Online
A recruitment notification has been released by Bihar Kshetriya Gramin (BKG) Bank to fill up the vacant seat of Officers in Middle Management Grade (MMG) Scale – I, II and III Posts from qualified and intelligent Indian candidates. So, those candidates who fulfill eligibility criteria may submit their application forms on or before 12th March 2012. To know more details of the recruitment of Officers in Middle Management Grade (MMG) Scale – I, II and III Posts such as eligibility criteria, opening date for submission of the application form, dates of examination, No. of vacancies and other details can be seen below.
Job details of Officer MMG Scale – I, II and III Vacancies in BKG Bank
Important Dates: –
- Opening Date of On Line Registration: – 13th February 2012.
- Closing Date of On Line Registration: – 12th March 2012.
- Opening Date of Downloading the Call Letter: – 19th March 2012.
- Closing Date of Downloading the Call Letter: – 24th March 2012.
- Date of Written Examination: – 15th April 2012.
01. Officer in MMG Scale – I.
Post Code: – 03.
No. of Vacancies: – 39 Posts (UR-22, OBC-10, ST-02, SC-05).
Salary: – Pay Scale Rs. 14500-600-18700-700-20100-800-25700/- per month.
Academic Qualification: – Applicant must have completed Graduate Degree in any discipline such as Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agriculture Engineering, Pisciculture, Agriculture Marketingand Cooperation, Information Technology etc from any reputed Institution or University with good academic record and working knowledge on Computer in Application Software.
Applicants Age: – Not more than 28 years as on 01st January 2012.
02. Officer MMG Scale – II
Post Code: – 02.
Department and Vacant Posts: – Information Technology (04), Law Officer (01), Marketing Officer (08), Chartered Accountants (02) and Treasury Manager (01).
Total No. of Vacancies: – 16 Posts (UR-09, OBC-04, ST-01, SC-02).
Salary: – Pay Scale Rs. 19400-700-20100-800-28100/- per month.
Educational Qualification: –
- For Information Technology: – Bachelor Degree in Information Technology/ Computer Science/ Electronics Discipline with at least 50% marks.
- For Law Officer: – Graduate Degree in Law Discipline with two years working experience as Law Officer in Banks or Financial Institution.
- Marketing Officer: – Master Degree in Marketing Discipline or MBA.
- For Chartered Accountants: – Minimum one year working experience in any Financial Institution.
- Treasury Manager: – MBA Degree with One year working experience.
Age Limitation: – Maximum 32 years as on 01st January 2012.
03. Officer MMG Scale – III.
Department: – Information Technology.
Post Code: – 01.
Salary: – Pay Scale Rs. 25700-800-29700-900-31500/- per month.
Qualification: – Bachelor Degree in related Discipline from any Institution or University recognized by UGC with at least 50% marks are eligible for the recruitment of Officer MMG Scale – III Jobs.
Application Fee: – Pay Rs. 500/- for UR/ OBC category candidates and Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD category candidates in the form of Challans. Challan Form is available on the official website of Bihar Kshetriya Gramin (BKG) Bank.
Selection Procedure: – Written Test and Interview.
How to apply: – All eligible and qualified candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can send their application forms through “Apply Online Link” of this web page. After submission of online applications candidates are required to take a print out copy of System Generated On Line Application form and retain it for future reference.
For Submit the application form Please click on the “Apply Online Link”
More details of the recruitment of Officer MMG Scale I, II and III posts is available on the web link given below: –
Official website of Bihar Kshetriya Gramin (BKG) Bank is