BM Birla Heart Centre Registrar, Medical Officer, OT Assistant and Other Vacancy
|No. of Vacancies||Not Mentioned|
|Age Limit||Not Mentioned|
Recruitment in BM Birla Heart Research Centre for Registrar, Medical Officer, Official Care Nursing Incharge, OT Incharge, Anaesthesist & Others Vacancies
BM Birla Heart Research Centre has published a vacancy notification to hire eligible candidates on to posts of Telephone Operator, Guest Relation Executive, Course Coordinator, Staff Nurse, OT Incharge, Management Trainee, Executive and others. Within 15days of timing are allotted by BM Birla Heart Research Centre to send their CV for aforesaid vacancy. Recruitment related more details can be seen below.
Job Details of Telephone Operator, Guest Relation Executive, Course Coordinator, Staff Nurse, OT Incharge, Management Trainee, Executive Growth and Development, Purchase Officer, NID Technician and Medical Officer Vacancy in BM Birla Heart Research Centre
Sr. No. – Post Name – Educational Qualification – Experience: –
- Registrar – MD/DNB (MED – 03 to 05 years working experience
- Anaesthesist – MD/ DA – 01 to 01 years working experience
- Critical Care Nursing Incharge – GNM/ B.Sc. (Nsg.) – 04 to 05 years working experience
- O.T. In-charge – GNM/ B.Sc. (Nsg.) – Min. 3 years working experience as O.T.
- Medical Officer (CCU/Ward) – MBBS – 00 to 02 years working experience
- Staff Nurse – GNM/B.Sc. (Nursing) – 01 to 03 working experience
- Echo Technician – Dip. in Echo – 02 to 05 years working experience
- NID Technician – Dip. in ECG/PFT/TMT – Minimum 02 to 05 years working experience.
- Purchase Officer or Executive – B.Sc. or Diploma in Material Management – 05 to 10 years working experience
- Management Trainee – Purchase: – MBA or Dip. in Material Management – Fresher
- Executive-Growth and Development – Bachelor Degree – 02 to 05 years working experience.
- Course Co-ordinator – Bachelor Degree – 03 to 05 years working experience in Handling Medical and Non-Medical Courses in a Hospital
- Guest Relation Executive – Bachelor Degree or BHM – 00 to 02 years working experience
- Telephone Operator (Female Only) – Bachelor Degree – 02 to 03 years experience (Night Shift Must)
How to apply: – Applicants who are meeting with eligibility criteria mentioned above may send their latest resume along with a latest passport size color photograph which is affix on right hand top corner on the duly filled applications on the address ‘To, Human Resource Department, B.M. Birla Heart Research Centre, 1/1, National Library Avenue Kolkata – 700027’.
Cut off date for this application is 15 days after the date of publication of this advertisement
Details of Staff Nurse, Telephone Operator, Management Trainee, Staff Nurse & Others are available at link below: –
Official website of B.M. Birla Heart Research Centre is