Recruitment in Bombay High Court for 500 Clerk Vacancies:
Bombay High Court is going to prepare a select list of 250 candidates and wait list of 250 candidates for the job of Clerk on the establishment of the high court of judicature at Bombay. For this purpose, it invites online applications from suitable candidates for filling up total 500 vacant posts of Clerk. Interested candidates who have suitable eligibility may submit their online applications up to 16/04/2012. Further details as educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, how to apply etc. are as follow:
Recruitment details for Clerk Jobs:
Last date for submission of online applications: 16/04/2012 upto 05:30 pm
Last date for receiving acknowledgement slip with DD: 27/04/2012
Name of Post: Clerk
Total number of vacancies: 500
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 1900/-
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must possess the following qualification:
- Bachelor Degree in any stream.
- Should be passed Government Commercial Certificate Examination.
- Having typing speed with 40 w/m in English.
- Having computer operation knowledge of word processors in windows and linux in addition to MS Word, MS Office, Open Office Org. and Wordstar-7 from required institute.
Age Limit: Age of the candidate should be between 18 years and 33 years.
Application Fee: Rs. 100/- should be paid by the candidate only in the shape of DD that should be issued in favour of Registrar, High Court, Appellate Side, Bombay payable at Bombay.
How to apply: For this recruitment, applications will be accepted by online mode only. For filling up online applications, candidates must have their latest passport size photograph and signature that should be scanned in separate files either in the jpg or jpeg in required KB and other relevant details. The online application should be filled properly and correctly. After submission of online application, candidates are required to submit the acknowledgement slip duly affixing photograph and putting signature and demand draft to the Registrar at following address by registered / speed post up to 27/04/2012.
Address: High Court, Appellate Side, Fort, Bombay – 400 032.
To know further details about educational qualifications, age limit, how to apply, selection procedure, pay scale etc. related to the recruitment, click on the link under given:
Official web address of Bombay High Court – http://bombayhighcourt.nic.in/
More Govt Jobs given below
- Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2018
- Post – Ticketing Consultant, Travel Consultant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 29 Posts
- Eligibility – 12th
- Last Date – 07 Aug, 2018
- Location – All India
- National Council of Educational Research & Training Recruitment 2018
- Post – Administrator
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 30,000
- Eligibility – b tech, m tech, mca
- Date & time of Walk in Interview – 24 July 2018 at 11:30 AM
- Location –
- Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Technician (Drilling), Foreman (Drilling), Assistant (HR), Assistant (Materials), Assistant (Accounts), Machinist
- Total no. of Vacancy – 145 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 20200 – 49300
- Eligibility –
- Madhya Pradesh Public Health Engineering Department Recruitment 2018
- Post – Chemist, Laboratory Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 16 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15000
- Eligibility – 12th, b sc
- Last Date – 10 Aug, 2018
- Location – Madhya Pradesh
GGRC, Gujarat Junior Officer (Field Operations) recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 7 Posts
- Gujarat Green Revolution Company Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Officer (Field Operations), Junior Officer (Technical), Software Engineer, System Engineer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 10 Posts
- Eligibility – post graduate, b tech, m tech, bsc agriculture
- Last Date – 27 Jul,