Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)
Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg, Beli Road
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) invites applications in prescribed format from the side of desirous candidates for the recruitment of Principal and Deputy Principal. Both these posts are vacant in Industrial Training Institutions of Labour Resources Department of Bihar. Under the Advertisement No. 39/2011 vacancy of Principal aired and with Advertisement No. 40/2011 vacancy of Deputy Principal surfaced. Details related to recruitment can be seen below: –
Sr. No. 01
Post Name:– Principal
No. of Vacancies: – 05 (UR-04, SC-02)
Age Limit: – As on 01.08.2011 applicants age should be in age group of 22-37 yrs.
Age Relaxation: – Max age would be relaxed for the candidates of SC/ST, EBC, Women candidates. In such cases candidates of SC/ST will get up to 05 years max age relaxation, Women candidates of UR and Backward community candidates will get up to 03 yrs relaxation in max age.
Educational Qualification: – Bachelor Degree in Engineering from recognized university.
Experience: – Conversant of teaching for at least 02 yrs in any recognized Technical Institution
01-year experience at the post of observer in factory related work
Scale of Pay: – Rs. 9300-34800/- with Rs. 4800 Grade Pay
Sr. No. 02
Name of Post: – Deputy Principal
No. of Posts: – 27 (UR-14, SC-04, EBC-05, BC-03, BC women-01)
Limitation of Age: – Same as show above
Educational Qualification: – B.E or B.Tech Degree from recognized university
Experience: – At least one year experience of Teaching in any recognized Technical Institution or working as Observer in any factory.
Scale of Pay: – Rs. 6500-200-10500/- (unrevised)
Process of Selection: – The most eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of interview performance. If applications came more and more then such condition, a Screening test will be organized firstly.
Exam Fee: – Rs. 150/- (only Rs. 75/- for SC/ST of Bihar) including with postal charges.
Mode of Payment: – Through Bank Challan
Note: – Bank challan should be issued from any branch of SBI
Candidates may collect the format of Challan from the link below: –
How to apply: – Candidates having shown eligibility may apply for the recruitment in prescribed format of application. The format of application can be downloaded from the link below.
Candidates have to attach Exam Fee, Two Self Addressed Envelope affixed with Stamp Rs.25 each and all the certificates (attested by gazetted officer) pertaining Educational Qualification, Age Proof, Cast and Experience. Besides of recent passport size photographs should be affixed in given space.
Application completed in all respect should be sent before 13.10.2011 at the address of “Examination Controller, BPSC, 15, Jawaharlal Nehru Marg, Beli Road, Patna 800001”
On the link below application form can be collected: –
Recruitment information can be seen also at the link below of our site: –
More updates related to Jobs at BPSC can be seen at site given: –
More Govt Jobs given below
- Bihar Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Director (Legislation)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 4 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400
- Eligibility – llb
- Last Date –
JPSC, Jharkhand Assistant Professor (Backlog) recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 1118 Posts
- Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Professor (Backlog)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 566 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 6000
- Eligibility – post graduate
- Last Date –
- West Bengal Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Motor Vehicles Inspector
- Total no. of Vacancy –
- Gujarat Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior scale Deputy Collector, Asst. Commissioner of state tax, State tax Officer, Mamlatdar, Taluka Development Officer, Govt. Labour Officer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 199 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 56100-177500
- Eligibility –
- Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Police Sub Inspector, Assistant Section Officer, State Tax Inspector
- Total no. of Vacancy – 547 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4300
- Eligibility – graduate
- Last Date –