No. of vacant Posts: – 05 in Football and Hockey Faculty, which can extend.
Age: – Between 18 and 23 years on 01 August 2010. For EBC age is relaxed by 3 and for SC/ST age is relaxed by 5years.
Educational Qualification: – Matriculation or Equivalent.
Physical Standard: – Applicant should fulfill the standard of BSF physical requirements and eyesight.
Measurement for Selection: –
Candidate should participate in International competition or Interuniversity Tournament or school games conducted by All India School Games Federation.
Candidates, working in Government/Semi-Government can send their application through proper channel with No Objection Certificate.
How to Apply: –
Candidate should apply on plain paper or typed paper in self handwriting. Write ‘Application under sports cota for the post of constable GD.
a) postal order of Rs. 50/- to DIG TC AND S, BSF Hazaribagh payable at Hazaribagh.
b) Certificate of Age Educational Qualification
c) Certificate of Participating in concerned Sports,
d) Caste Certificate for taking advantage of reservation,
e) Residential Certificate,
f) An envelope with postal ticket of Rs. 5/-
Address, where application is to be sent by general post: –
DIG Training Center and School, Border Security Force; Meru, District: – Hazaribagh, PIN Code – 825317
Last Date of Submission of Application: – 25 July 2010
More Govt Jobs given below
- Vijaya Bank, Karnataka Probationary Assistant Manager Result
- NABARD, Development Assistant Mains Result
- BECIL, delhi Patient Care Manager recruitment Application form Download December 2018 – 33 Posts
- Government of Himachal Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh Warders (Male) recruitment Apply Online December 2018 – 232 Posts
- TRBT, Tripura Graduate Teacher (STGT) (for classes IX-X) recruitment Apply Online December 2018 – 3611 Posts