GOVT OF INDIA
Ministry of Home Affairs
Directorate General Border Security Force
BSF RECRUITMENT OF JUNIOR ENGINEER (CIVIL AND ELECTRICAL) 2011
Border Security Force (BSF) invites applications for the Group ‘B’ Post of Junior Engineer (Civil & Electrical) or Sub Inspector. These applications are invited from male domicile of India. For knowing more information you can read below:
Name of Post:
- Sub Inspector or Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Sub Inspector or Junior Engineer (Electrical)
No. of vacant Post:
- SI or JE (Civil) – 18 (Gen-05, OBC-07, SC-03, ST-03)
- SI or JE (Electrical) – 13 (Gen-02, OBC-06, SC-03, ST-02)
Minimum – 18 years, Maximum – 25 years.
Age relaxation for SC/ST candidates – 5 yrs and OBC candidates – 3 yrs.
3 years diploma in Electrical Engineering or Civil Engineering from recognized institution.
Candidates should have height of 165 centimeters. Height is relaxed by 05 centimeters for scheduled tribes and hill tribes.
Candidates should have chest of 76 centimeters (unexpanded) and 81 centimeters (expanded). For candidates below 20 yrs of age are relaxed by 02 centimeters.
Candidates should have weight according to height.
How to apply?
Eligible candidates filled up prescribed format carefully. Then attached attested photocopy of educational qualification, proof of age, caste certificate and 3 recent passport size photograph duly attested by gazzeted officer with application form. 2 self addressed envelops (25*12cms) stamped Rs. 27/- attached with application form and sent to “THE COMMANDANT(RECTT), HQ DG BSF, BLOCK NO. 10 CGO COMPLEX, LODHI ROAD, NEW DELHI-110003”. The envelop containing application should be super scribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF SUB INSPECTOR / JUNIOR ENGINEER (CIVIL / ELECTRICAL) IN BSF ENGG SET UP AND NDRF BNs.”
Candidates paid application fee through bank draft for Rs. 50/- in favour of “DDO HQ DG BSF” at service branch, New Delhi code-7687.
Fee exempted for SC/ST and departmental candidates.
Selection of the candidate for the post of SI or JE (Civil / Electrical) on the basis of Written Test, Physical Efficiency Test and Interview.
For knowing more details click here: http://www.bsf.nic.in/recruitment/r304.pdf
Official website of BSF: http://bsf.nic.in/
More Govt Jobs given below
- Post – ATC, Observer, Pilot (Other than MR), Pilot (MR)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 22 Posts
- Eligibility – b tech
- Last Date – 14 Sep,
- Post – Graduate Apprentice Trainees , Diploma Apprentice Trainee, ITI Apprentice Trainees
- Total no. of Vacancy – 150 Posts
- Salary –
- Indian Air Force Recruitment 2018
- Post – Group ‘Y’
- Salary – Rs. 14,600
- Eligibility – 12th
- Date of Airmen Recruitment Rally – 23 to 28 July 2018
- Location – All India
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018
- Post – Yantrik 01/2019 Batch
- Salary – Rs. 29,200
- Eligibility – 10th, diploma
- Last Date – 01 Aug, 2018
- Location – All India
Ordnance Factory Chanda Recruitment 2018 – 36 Posts of Graduate Apprentices, Technician (Diploma Holder) Apprentices
- Ordnance Factory Chanda Recruitment 2018
- Post – Graduate Apprentices, Technician (Diploma Holder) Apprentices
- Total no. of Vacancy – 36 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 4984
- Eligibility – b tech, diploma
- Last Date – 26 May, 2018
- Location – Maharashtra
Ordnance Factory Chanda Recruitment 2018 – » Read more about: Ordnance Factory Chanda Recruitment 2018 – 36 Posts of Graduate Apprentices, Technician (Diploma Holder) Apprentices »