BHARAT SANCHAR NIGAM LIMITED (BSNL)
Govt. of India, MP Telecom Circule, Bhopal
No. RE / 11-01 / JTO SRD / 2011 / 04, Dated: 21/11/2011
BSNL Recruitment for Junior Telecom Officers Nov 2011
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) invites applications from PWD Candidates against Backlog Vacancies of Junior Telecom Officers (JTO) in the Disciplines of Civil and Telecom. For the recruitment of following posts, Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) is going to organize an Open Competitive Examination on 19/02/2012. Candidates who have all required qualifications for the post may apply in prescribed format and send their applications to the DGM (HR) of BSNL on or before 12/12/2011. More details regarding the recruitment can be seen in the following paragraphs.
- Last date for receipt of application: 12/12/2011
- Date of Written Test: 19/02/2011
Junior Telecom Officer (Telecom)
- Vacancy: 05 (PWD LI – 01, PWD HI – 04)
Junior Telecom Officer (Civil)
- Vacancy: 01 for PWD HI
Note: Only those candidates will be eligible for the posts who are suffering from More than 40% of relevant Disability
Candidates will be appointed in the pay scale of Rs.16400 to 40500 and they also be provided the benefit of annual increment upto 3% of the Basic Pay Scale. Besides these, Candidates will be Provided HRA, Medical Benefits, Perks, LTC etc as per Company Rule.
Minimum pay of the candidates will be of Rs.20500 Per Month + HRA / Medical Benefits, Perks, LTC Etc.
- Junior Telecom Officer (Telecom) – Candidates must have Graduate degree in Technology / Engineering in Telecommunication, Radio, Electronics, Instrumentation, Information Technology, Electrical and Computer.
- Junior Telecom Officer (Civil) – Graduate degree in Technology / Engineering Civil Engineering or any equivalent degree from a recognized University / Institute
Candidates should not be older than 30 years as on Closing Date. Relaxation in upper age limit for PWD (OC) is 10 years, 13 years for PWD (OBC) and 15 years for PWD (SC / ST) Category. Ex-Servicemen will get the relaxation in age as per Rule
Eligible candidates will be called for written Test which will be objective Type Test Consisting of 120 Multiple Choice Questions. The written Test will be of 3 Hours and Questions of this test will be based on Engineering and General Ability.
How to apply:
- Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria may apply in prescribed application format and send their application to “The DGM (HR), O/o The CGM Telecom, BSNL, M. P. Telecom Circle, BSNL Bhawan, 2nd Floor, Room No. 213 Hoshangabad Road, Bhopal – 462015” on or before 12/12/2011.
- Cover of the application must be super scribed with the words “Application for the post of…”
BSNL Bhopal Detailed Advertisement:
Official Website: http://mp.bsnl.co.in