Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited
BSNL Telecom Technical Assistant Exam Pattern:
BSNL Bihar, Branch has opened job opportunity for technical degree holders. For selection a written test will be conducted. For the test for recruitment of Telecom Technical Assistant (TTA) written test Exam pattern is being given in underneath paragraphs.
Telecom Technical Assistant (TTA) examination consists total 200 marks. Only one paper having objective type questions will be given to the examinees at the time of test. This paper will have three parts:
Part – I – General Ability Test – 20 marks
Part – II – Basic Engineering – 90 marks
Part – III – Specialization – 90 marks
Standard of Questions
Part – I – General ability test of Engineering Diploma level
Part – II – Basic Engineering test of Diploma level
Part- III – Specialization, the candidate has to attempt a common set of question of the syllabus
Minimum qualifying marks
- 40 % for the candidates belongs to UR category and 33% for the candidates belongs to SC / ST / OBC.
- Candidates belonging to UR category must get 30% marks in each sections of the exam to qualify and candidates belonging to SC / ST/ OBC category have relaxation of 10% marks in each sections of the exam.
- Additional 2% relaxation in marks will be given to the PH candidates.
Scoring of marks
- Each correct answer gives one marks to the candidate
- Each wrong answer will deduct 1/4th marks of a correct answer or for four wrong answer one full mark will be deducted.
Preparation of Merit List
- Merit list will based on the marks obtained by the candidates.
Preparation of Waiting list
- Waiting list will be based on the marks obtained by the candidates. This list is for those candidates who have qualified the examination but could not find the place in the merit list. This list will be valid for one year.
Syllabus for Telecom Technical Assistant (TTA)
General Ability Test – 20 marks
Comprehension and understanding, Synonyms and Antonyms, fill in the blanks, general knowledge etc.
Part – II
Basic Engineering – 90 marks
Applied Physics, Applied Mathematics, Basic Electricity, electronic devices and circuits and Digital technique.
Specialization – 90 marks
- Electrical, Communication, network, instruments and measurement, control system, microprocessors and computers.
More Govt Jobs given below
STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION (SSC)
SSC Constable (GD) Recruitment 2012 Exam Pattern and Selection Procedure
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has given an advertisement for the recruitment of Constable (GD) in SSB, CRPF, BSF, ITBPF, CISF and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles. Candidates who have applied and those who are going to apply for the post of constable (GD) must know the selection procedure and exam pattern.
Well, First of all candidates will be called for Physical Efficiency Test (PET) which will consist the following.
NCHMCT JEE 2012 Ntification:
NCHMCT JEE board has published a notification to invite application for getting admission in the National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology. So, the interested candidates are requested to apply for the above mentioned course. the detailed information about the examination are mentioned below.
Who may Apply:-
- The applicant must have cleared class XII or equivalent with English as one of the subjects.
WBPSC Exam Pattern for WB Judicial Service Exam 2012
West Bengal PSC has invited applications from eligible candidates for West Bengal Judicial Service Examination 2012. Examination consists of Preliminary Test, Final Examination and Personality Test. Those candidates who have applied against West Bengal Judicial Service Exam 2012 may go through the exam pattern which have been described in the following paragraphs
Selection Process: Selection of the candidates for judicial service 2011 will be done on the basis of Preliminary Test,
Kerala Judicial Service Examination 2012, Selection Process, Exam Pattern & Exam Syllabus
The High Court of Kerala is going to hold Judicial Service Examination 2012 for the recruitment to 60 vacant of post Munsiff-Magistrate in the pay scale of Rs.27700 to 44770 on direct recruitment basis. The Kerala Judicial Service Examination will be in two stages; Preliminary Test of 200 Marks which will be held on 13th May, 2012 & Main Examination of 400 Marks.
ASSAM GRAMIN VIKASH BANK (AGVB) Exam Pattern for Officer, Office Assistant Written Test Feb 2012
Assam Gramin Vikash Bank (AGVB) has notified for the recruitment of Officer Scale-I, Officer Scale-II, Officer Scale-III and Office Assistant. For recruitment of above posts, online application is being made from 14/12/2011 and it will be continued up to 10/01/2012. Aspirant, who have applied against above posts and preparing for the written test, must go through the selection procedure and exam pattern which has been mentioned in the following paragraphs.