Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited
BSNL Telecom Technical Assistant Exam Pattern:
BSNL Bihar, Branch has opened job opportunity for technical degree holders. For selection a written test will be conducted. For the test for recruitment of Telecom Technical Assistant (TTA) written test Exam pattern is being given in underneath paragraphs.
Telecom Technical Assistant (TTA) examination consists total 200 marks. Only one paper having objective type questions will be given to the examinees at the time of test. This paper will have three parts:
Part – I – General Ability Test – 20 marks
Part – II – Basic Engineering – 90 marks
Part – III – Specialization – 90 marks
Standard of Questions
Part – I – General ability test of Engineering Diploma level
Part – II – Basic Engineering test of Diploma level
Part- III – Specialization, the candidate has to attempt a common set of question of the syllabus
Minimum qualifying marks
- 40 % for the candidates belongs to UR category and 33% for the candidates belongs to SC / ST / OBC.
- Candidates belonging to UR category must get 30% marks in each sections of the exam to qualify and candidates belonging to SC / ST/ OBC category have relaxation of 10% marks in each sections of the exam.
- Additional 2% relaxation in marks will be given to the PH candidates.
Scoring of marks
- Each correct answer gives one marks to the candidate
- Each wrong answer will deduct 1/4th marks of a correct answer or for four wrong answer one full mark will be deducted.
Preparation of Merit List
- Merit list will based on the marks obtained by the candidates.
Preparation of Waiting list
- Waiting list will be based on the marks obtained by the candidates. This list is for those candidates who have qualified the examination but could not find the place in the merit list. This list will be valid for one year.
Syllabus for Telecom Technical Assistant (TTA)
General Ability Test – 20 marks
Comprehension and understanding, Synonyms and Antonyms, fill in the blanks, general knowledge etc.
Part – II
Basic Engineering – 90 marks
Applied Physics, Applied Mathematics, Basic Electricity, electronic devices and circuits and Digital technique.
Specialization – 90 marks
- Electrical, Communication, network, instruments and measurement, control system, microprocessors and computers.