CBPACS Delhi Professor, Reader, Lecturer Vacancies
|No. of Vacancies||72 Vacancies|
|Selection Process||Screening Test, Written Exam and Interview|
|End Date to Apply||05/03/2013.|
Recruitment at CBPACS for the Jobs of Professor, Reader and Lecturer VacancyCh Brahm Prakash Ayurved Charak Sansthan (CBPACS) has released a vacancy notification for the jobs of Professor,Reader and Lecturer in various subjects. So, CBPACS has invited applications from suitable person who possess required qualification as prescribed and written further. Interested Person with having minimum qualification may apply in through online mode latest by 05-03-2013. Remaining recruitment related details like no. of vacancies, age limit , Educational Qualification, Scale of Pay, Selection Mode, How to Apply etc can be seen in below written passages —
CBPACS Teaching Faculty Vacancy Details
No. of Vacancies – 23 Position
Scale of Pay – Rs. 37,400-67000/- with GP of Rs. 8700/- and NPA Per Month.
Age Limit – Maximum – 55 Years.
2. Associate Professor (Reader)
No. of Vacant Position – 23 Vacancies
Age Limit – Not more than 50 years
Salary – Basic scale of Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 7600/- and NPA Per Month.
3. Assistant Professor (Lecturer)
No. of Vacant Seats – 26 Jobs
Age Limit – Not Crossed than 35 years of Age.
Pay Scale – Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/- Per Month.
Subjects / Department wise Vacancy Details –
Sanskrit Samhita Sidhant – 13, Rachana Sharir – 03, Kriya Sharir – 03, Rasa Shasta and Bhishjya Kalpna – 03, Dravvaguna Vigyan – 03, Rog Nidan Evum Vikriti Vigyan – 03, Agand Tantra and Vidhi Ayurved – 03, Swasthavritta – 12, Kayachikitsa – 04, Kaumarbhritya – 03, Shalya Tantra – 03, Shalakaya Tantra – 03, Prasuti Tantra & Stree Roga – 03, Panchakarma – 03
Essential Educational Qualification, Experience and Preferential Qualification – To know about this point for all of above jobs, refer through the details of Recruitment notification available through the web link pasted below on this web page.
Selection Procedure – Screening Test / Written Examination / Interview.
Date of Examination – 17/03/2013., 11.00 am
Examination Centre – Maulana Azad Medical College, 2 Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, Delhi Gate, and Delhi -02.
Application Fee – Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 500/- for reserved category) in shape of Bank DD in favour of ‘ Director, Ch. Brahm Prakash Ayurved Charak Sansthan, Payable at Delhi.
How to Apply – Desired Person who are satisfied with the all terms and condition and competent for the above said position may apply in through online mode through web link available at the official website. Before online application one should read full details of notification and instructions about applying process and must ensure about their eligibility.
After Submission of online application take print out. One copy of print out should be sent to the below written address
Address for Submission of Application – office of the Registrar (Academic), Room No. 113-114, Maulana Azad Medical College, 2 Bahadur Zafar Marg, New Delhi.
Important Dates –
End Date to Submission of Online Application – 05 /03/2013.
Deadline to receipt of the print out copy of application – 11/03/2013.
Important Facts –
1. Reservation and Relaxation in required criteria will be given to reserved category person as per rules and regulation. For claim of this they have to submit relevant valid documents.
For Detailed information regarding Educational Qualification, Category wise and post wise vacancy distribution, How to Apply, Selection Process, Age Relaxation and other relevant information etc for the Jobs of Professor and others issued by CBPAC Delhi, must go through the web link provided below —
Official Website of CBPACS —
More Govt Jobs given below
- Post – Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Professor
- Total no. of Vacancy – 60 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 1,16,000
- Eligibility – As per MCI guidelines
- Last Date – 25 Sep 2018 till 06:00 PM
- Walk-in-Interview Date – 28 Sep 2018 at 09:00 AM
- Job Location –
- Post – Lecturer (Homoeopathy)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 7 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 53100-167800
- Eligibility – post graduate
- Last Date –
- Post – Assistant Engineer (Civil), Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 57 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs.
- Post – Assistant Professors, Associate Professors, Professors
- Total no. of Vacancy – 24 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 6000
- Eligibility – post graduate, ph d
- Last Date – 01 Oct,
- Post – High School Teacher
- Total no. of Vacancy – 17000 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 36200
- Eligibility – post graduate, b ed
- Last Date –