CBSE Recruitment for Computer Assistant, MTS
|Selection Process||Walk in|
|Date of Walk in||14th / 15th April 2012|
|Maximum Age||30 years|
CBSE Recruitment for Clerk and MTS Vacancy
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is a self financing body which meets the recurring and Non recurring expenditure without any grant in aid either from the central Govt or from any other source. At this time CBSE is going to conduct a Walk in Interview to fill up the vacant posts of Computer Assistant/ Clerk and Multi Tasking Staff (Peon). Candidates having required qualifications for the post may appear in the Interview on scheduled date. For more details about the recruitment of Computer Assistant and MTS (Peon) in CBSE see below: –
Recruitment Details of Clerk and MTS Vacancy in CBSE
01 Computer Assistant/ Clerk
Educational Qualification: – Intermediate with Knowledge of Computer Applications as well as computer typing.
Preference: – Those applicants who are having Bachelor Degree Certificates will be preferred.
Salary: – Consolidated amount Rs. 8500/- per month
Date of Walk in: – 14th April 2012
02. Multi Tasking Staff (Peon)
Academic Qualification: – 10th Passed
Preference: – Candidates having completed 12th will be preferred
Salary: – Fixed amount Rs. 6500/- per month
Date of Walk in Interview: – 15th April 2012.
Age Limitation: – Applicants age should not be more than 30 years and not below than 18 years.
How to appear in walk in Interview: – Applicants who fulfill eligibility criteria mentioned above may appear in the Interview. Applicants who want to appear in this Interview must come with attested copies of all certificate as: Academic qualification, address proof, two color passport size photographs at the time of Interview.
Some Important Facts: –
- No any TA/DA will be paid for attending Interview.
- Interview Schedule will be published on 11th April 2012 on Board’s Website.
Recruitment related more details of Clerk / Computer Assistant and MTS Jobs in CBSE are available on web link provided below: –
Official website of CBSE is
More Govt Jobs given below
- National Agriculture Cooperative Marketing Federation of India Ltd Recruitment 2018
- Post – Jr Field Representative, Jr Accounts Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 31 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 19,900 – 63,200
- Eligibility – graduate, b com, b sc, bsc agriculture
- Last Date –
- Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2018
- Post – Ticketing Consultant, Travel Consultant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 29 Posts
- Eligibility – 12th
- Last Date – 07 Aug, 2018
- Location – All India
- National Council of Educational Research & Training Recruitment 2018
- Post – Administrator
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 30,000
- Eligibility – b tech, m tech, mca
- Date & time of Walk in Interview – 24 July 2018 at 11:30 AM
- Location –
- Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Technician (Drilling), Foreman (Drilling), Assistant (HR), Assistant (Materials), Assistant (Accounts), Machinist
- Total no. of Vacancy – 145 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 20200 – 49300
- Eligibility –
- Madhya Pradesh Public Health Engineering Department Recruitment 2018
- Post – Chemist, Laboratory Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 16 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15000
- Eligibility – 12th, b sc
- Last Date – 10 Aug, 2018
- Location – Madhya Pradesh