CBSE Facilitators / Trainers Vacancies
|No. of Vacancies||85 Positions|
|Age Limit||Maximum – 45 years|
|Nature of Job||Temporary basis for six months|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Date of Interview||Notified on 04/04/2013.|
|Application Fee||Rs. 100/-|
|Last Date to Online Apply||25/03/2013.|
Recruitment at CBSE for the vacancy of Facilitators / Trainers Jobs
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released a vacancy notification for the jobs of Facilitators / Trainers for various secondary level vocational courses. So, It has invited applications through online mode from suitable and competent person for filling up the 85 vacant situation of this above said position. Wishing Person with having requisite qualification may apply through given link latest by 25/03/2013. Recruitment related other rest of details viz. Educational qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Selection Process, How to Apply etc can be read in next written few paragraphs —
CBSE Vacancy Details of Facilitators / Trainers Jobs
Name of Vacancy – Facilitators / Trainers
No. of vacant Positions – 85 Jobs
Discipline of vocational course and no. of vacancies – IT – 60, Automobile – 10, Retail – 10, Security Courses – 05
Essential Educational Qualification and Experience –
For IT — Bachelor of Engineering or Technology in Computer Science / PG in IT/or MCA and at least one year respective working experience.
For Retail – Post Graduate Degree in Commerce with Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing or Retail / or MBA in Retail or Marketing and one year concerned job experience.
For Security – Ex –Army Service Men / or Diploma course in Security Services and at least four to five years respective working experience
For Automobile – Bachelor Degree in Technology or Engineering in Mechanical or Automobile Engineering / or Post Graduate Diploma in Automobile Engineering with at least four to five years job experience.
Age Limit (As reckoned on 31/03/2013) – Applicant should not be more than 45 years of age.
Salary – Rs. 18,000/- (Fixed) Per Month.
Selection Process – Selection will be made on the basis of Interview.
Job Mode and Tenure – Above jobs are on temporary basis for duration of six months.
Job Location – Different Affiliated School located at anywhere in India.
Application Fee – Rs. 100/- by way of Bank Demand Draft in favour of ‘ Secretary, CBSE, Payable at Delhi. DD receipt should be attached with application.
How to Apply- Interested and Competent person who are satisfied with the terms and conditions of eligibility criteria may apply online through the web link available at official website of CBSE. Before proceeding to online apply, one should read details of instruction about it.
After successfully submission of Online Application, must take print out of the same. Original copy of this print out attached with detailed bio-data, DD receipt, certified copies of all relevant supporting documents etc, must be sent to the address of ‘ Vocational Educational Cell, Central Board of Secondary Education, 10th Floor, 02, Community Center, Shiksha Kendra, Preet Vihar, Delhi – 110092.
Important Dates —
Last Date to submission of Online Application – 25/03/2013.
End Date to receipt of the Print out copy of Online Application – 31/03/2013.
Important Facts –
1. Schedule of Interview and Name of shortlisted Person will be published at Official Website of CBSE as on 04/04/2013.
To Know Complete Vacancy Notification of the job of Facilitators / Trainers issued by CBSE, must refer through the web link placed below —
Official Website of CBSE —
More Govt Jobs given below
- National Physical Laboratory Recruitment 2018
- Post – Project Assistant I, Project Assistant II, Semi-Skilled Manpower
- Total no. of Vacancy – 4 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15000
- Eligibility – 10th, b tech
- Date of Interview – 30 July 2018 at 09.00 AM
- Location –
- National Agriculture Cooperative Marketing Federation of India Ltd Recruitment 2018
- Post – Jr Field Representative, Jr Accounts Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 31 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 19,900 – 63,200
- Eligibility – graduate, b com, b sc, bsc agriculture
- Last Date –
- Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2018
- Post – Ticketing Consultant, Travel Consultant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 29 Posts
- Eligibility – 12th
- Last Date – 07 Aug, 2018
- Location – All India
- National Council of Educational Research & Training Recruitment 2018
- Post – Administrator
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 30,000
- Eligibility – b tech, m tech, mca
- Date & time of Walk in Interview – 24 July 2018 at 11:30 AM
- Location –
- Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Technician (Drilling), Foreman (Drilling), Assistant (HR), Assistant (Materials), Assistant (Accounts), Machinist
- Total no. of Vacancy – 145 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 20200 – 49300
- Eligibility –