CENTRAL Board for Workers Education (CBWE)
Applications in prescribed format are being invited by Central Board for Workers Education (CBWE) from the side of eligible candidates against the recruitment of Education Officer. The particular recruitment notified against the notification No. A-15024/30/23rd EOTC/2011. On the basis of regular appointment purposed post will be filled. Details related to recruitment might be seen below: –
Name of Post: – Education Officer
No. of Posts: – 57 (UR-26, SC-08, ST-06, OBC-15, PH-02)
Age Limit: – As on 01.11.2011 candidates age should not exceed 28 years.
Relaxation of Age: – Candidates of SC/ST/OBC and PH will get benefit of Max age relaxation. Max age would be relaxed up to 03 years for OBC and PH candidates and 05 years for SC/ST candidates.
Educational Qualification: – Master Degree in Economics / Social Work / Sociology / Industrial Relation and Personnel Management / Political Science from recognised university
MBA with 50% marks in specialization of Personnel Management / Industrial Relations
Experience: – Applicants should be conversant to Trade Unionism, Industrial Relations, Labour Laws and Welfare.
Scale of pay: – Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-
Probation: – 5 Months of earlier period of Job
Note: – During time of training candidates have to pay Rs. 2000/- stipend only. However, other facilities will be provided free of cost to the candidates selected. After successful completion of training candidates will get permanent appointment on shown pay scale
Process of Selection: – On the basis of Written Test / Interview candidates will be selected.
Registration Fee: – DD of Rs. 200/- (Rs. 100/- for SC/ST) should be drawn in favour of “Director, Central Board for Workers Education, Nagpur” payable at Nagpur.
How to apply: – Candidates interested having show eligibility may apply against recruitment in prescribed format. The format of applications can be collected on the link below: -]
“Download Application Form”
In hand writing candidates have to fill the applications, enclose attested copies of all the documents pertaining Educational Qualification, age proof, caste and experience.
Applications complete in all respect should be sent to the Director, Central Board for Workers Education, North Ambazari Road, Nagpur 440033; on or before 28.10.2011.
Recruitment details also can be seen at link below: –
More jobs update at CBWE might be seen on site given: –
More Govt Jobs given below
- Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Technician (Drilling), Foreman (Drilling), Assistant (HR), Assistant (Materials), Assistant (Accounts), Machinist
- Total no. of Vacancy – 145 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 20200 – 49300
- Eligibility –
- Madhya Pradesh Public Health Engineering Department Recruitment 2018
- Post – Chemist, Laboratory Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 16 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15000
- Eligibility – 12th, b sc
- Last Date – 10 Aug, 2018
- Location – Madhya Pradesh
GGRC, Gujarat Junior Officer (Field Operations) recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 7 Posts
- Gujarat Green Revolution Company Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Officer (Field Operations), Junior Officer (Technical), Software Engineer, System Engineer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 10 Posts
- Eligibility – post graduate, b tech, m tech, bsc agriculture
- Last Date – 27 Jul,
- Brahmaputra Cracker & Polymer Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Operator (Chemical) , Foreman, Operator (Fire), Technician (Electrical & Mechanical)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 19 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 14000
- Eligibility – 10th, 12th, b sc, iti, diploma
- Last Date –
- National Research Centre on Camel Recruitment 2018
- Post – Supervisor
- Total no. of Vacancy – 6 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 11500
- Eligibility – 12th
- Date of Interview – 28 July 2018 at 11.00 AM
- Location – Rajasthan