CCRAS Staff Nurse and Laboratory Technician Vacancy
|Maximum age||25 years, 30 years|
|Number of Vacant Posts||06|
|Last Date||Within 30 days|
|Selection Process||Written Test and Interview|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Nature of Job||Temporary|
Recruitment of Staff Nurse and Laboratory Technician in the CCRAS
CCRAS is an apex institution in India for formulation, development and promotion of research in Ayurvedic system of medicine. It works under Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. It has 31 institutions in all over India. Its headquarters is situated at New delhi.
A recruitment notification for the posts of Staff Nurse and Laboratory Technician has been released by Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences ( CCRAS ). It will conduct written examination and interview for the appointment in pay scale of Rs. 9300 – 34800 plus Rs. 4200 /- GP and Rs. 5200 – 20200 with Rs. 2400 GP per month . Regarding to which, applications in prescribed format are invited from the eligible and desirous candidates. Applicants who meet the below prescribed eligibility criteria can apply to Director with all essential documents within 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement. More information about educational qualification, how to apply, selection procedure, age limit, etc are mentioned under.
Recruitment details for the job of Staff Nurse and Laboratory Technician in CCRAS : –
Advertisement No. 04/2012
1. Name of the post – Staff Nurse
No. of Vacancies – 02
Pay Scale – Rs. 9300 – 34800 with Grade pay of Rs. 4200 /- per month
Maximum age – Candidates’ maximum age should not be above than 30 years as on 01.01.2012.
Educational Qualification – Matriculation from recognized board and Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from recognized university or Pass in Nursing course in Ayurvedic / Siddha from institute recognized by Nursing Council of India.
Experience – 01 year in relevant field or B.Sc. in Nursing from recognized university
2. Post Name – Laboratory Technician
No. of Vacancies – 04
Pay Scale – Rs. 5200 – 20200 plus Rs. 2400 /- Grade Pay per month
Maximum age – 25 years as on 01.01.2012
Educational qualification – B.Sc. or B.Pharma from any recognized university with one year experience in Laboratory Technology
OR Intermediate of Science with Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from recognized board / Institute and 2 years experience in relevant field.
OR Matriculation with 5 years experience in laboratory technology in recognized institution / Hospital
Relaxation in age – Relaxation of age will be given as per rule of government.
Selection procedure – Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of performance in written test and interview.
Nature of job – Initially, selection will be made on contract basis but it may be continue in future.
How to apply: – Applicants who fulfill the above mentioned eligibility criteria can submit their application in prescribed format with photocopies of certificates of educational qualification, date of birth, experience etc to the Director ( Institute ), Ayurveda Central Research Institute, Road No. – 66, Punjabi Bagh , New Delhi – 110026 within 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement. Application should be furnished in all respects and can be downloaded from below given web link.
Candidates can know more information about this recruitment and download application form from below given web link –
” Recruitment Notification ”
” Download Application form ”
Some important points –
i. Selection of candidates will be done on probation of two years initially. It may be continue in future.
ii. Candidates who are in service must submit their application through proper channel.
iii. Applicants who will be selected can be transferred any where in India.
Official website – http://www.actrec.gov.in/
More Govt Jobs given below
- Kolkata Police Recruitment Board Recruitment 2018
- Post – Nurse Gr.- II, M.O. (Specialist), M.O. (General Duty), Sister-in-Charge, Lab. Tech.( Pathology)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 13 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 18000
- Eligibility – post graduate, 12th, b sc, mbbs, gnm
- Date of Interview –
- Steel Authority of India Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Resident House Officers, Registrars, Sr. Registrars
- Salary – Rs. 25000
- Eligibility – mbbs
- Date of Interview – 31 July 2018 at 09.00 AM
- Location – Chhattisgarh
- Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Lecturer , Joint Director, Project Manager, Instrumentation Engineer, Anaesthetist, Assistant Professor
- Total no. of Vacancy – 12 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate, b tech, mbbs
- Last Date –
- Employees State Insurance Corporation Recruitment 2018
- Post – Senior Resident
- Total no. of Vacancy – 10 Posts
- Eligibility – post graduate, mbbs
- Date of Interview – 24 July 2018 from 09:00 am to 11:00 am
- Location – delhi
- Gujarat Cancer and Research Institute Recruitment 2018
- Post – Medical Officer, Assistant Professor of Radiotherapy, Assistant Professor of Medical Oncology, Assistant Professor of Anesthesia, Fellow In Medical Physics, Assistant Professor of Surgical Oncology
- Total no. of Vacancy – 29 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 60,000
- Eligibility – post graduate, mbbs
- Last Date –