Recruitment in DAC Mumbai for Multimedia Programmer, Project Engineer Vacancies:
Advt. No. 2/2011
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing ( C-DAC), Mumbai has issued recruitment notification for posts of Multimedia Programmer, Project Engineer, Linguist and Trainer. So, Applications on prescribed form have been invited from the job oriented candidates to be participant in selection procedure of above said posts. All applicants who will qualify in selection procedure will be appointed on the posts on contract basis for a period of 3 years initially. Applicants who will possess the below prescribed educational qualification for these jobs may apply in prescribed format on or before 7th January 2012 to Senior HRD Officer. Applicants can collect more information about Educational qualification, selection procedure, how to apply, age, salary etc by reading below explained recruitment details.
Recruitment Details: –
1. Name of Post – Linguist
Post code – 01 / LG/11
Age limit – less than 30 years as on 31.12.2011
Salary – Applicants who will be engaged on Linguist post will be paid Rs. 22,500/- to Rs. 25,000/- per month
Educational Qualification – Applicants must have completed Post Graduate in Linguistics / Applied Linguistics from any recognized university and should have knowledge of Oriya language and one year experience in respective discipline.
2. Name of Post – Project Engineer
Post code – 02/PE/11
Age limit – under 30 years as on 31.12.2011
Pay Scale – Applicants will be paid Rs. 22,500/- per month if they selected as Project Engineer.
Educational Qualification – Applicants should have degree BE / B.Tech. in concerned discipline having secured at least 60% marks from any recognized university.
OR Post Graduation degree in Engineering / Technology in concerned discipline
OR First class Master degree in any discipline from any recognized university
OR Degree of Engineering in any discipline having additional qualification of FPGDST / APGDST / PGDST / DAC of CDAC
3. Post Name – Project Engineer
Post Code – 03 / PEL / 11
Age limit – Not above than 30 years as on 31.12.2011
Salary – Rs. 22, 500/- to Rs. 25,000/- per month
Educational Qualification – Same as the post of Sr. No. 2.
4. Post Name – Multimedia Programmer
Post code – 04 / MP/11
Age limit – Maximum age should be less than 30 years
Salary – Applicants who will be appointed on Multimedia Programmer post will be paid Rs. 15,600/- per month
Educational Qualification – Applicants must have completed Bachelor degree in Engineering / Technology in any discipline or Simple Graduation in any relevant discipline having at least 60% marks and additional qualification like PGDST / FPGDST etc from any recognized university.
OR Diploma in Advanced Computer Arts ( DACA ) from ACTS
5. Post Name – Trainer
Post Code – 05/CT/11
Age limit – Not above than 30 years as on 31.12.2011
Pay Scale – Rs. 23,625 – Rs. 25,000/- per month will be paid to selected candidates as Trainer
Educational Qualification – Applicants should have completed Master degree in concerned discipline from any recognized university having secured at least 60% marks and two years experience in teaching field.
Nature of Job : – Applicants will be selected on all posts on contract basis for a period of 3 years that may be extent as per performance of candidates and requirement of CDAC Mumbai
How to apply: –
1. Applicants who have above written educational qualification will have to download prescribed format of application from below given web link ” Download Application form” or from official website of CDAC Mumbai.
2. Application should be furnished in prescribed format having mentioned complete details related to applicants such as details of educational qualification, age, experience, address etc.
3. Application accompanied by two passport size photographs and photocopies of certificates of educational qualification, age, experience should be sent to The HRD Officer, Centre for Development of advanced Computing, Gulmohar Cross Road No. 9, Juhu, Mumbai -400049 so as to reach on or before 7th January 2011.
Applicants can know more information about How to apply, Educational qualification, age limit , Salary etc from web link ” Recruitment Details”
Official website of CDAC Mumbai – http://www.cdacmumbai.in/
More Govt Jobs given below
- National Council of Educational Research & Training Recruitment 2018
- Post – Administrator
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 30,000
- Eligibility – b tech, m tech, mca
- Date & time of Walk in Interview – 24 July 2018 at 11:30 AM
- Location –
- Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Technician (Drilling), Foreman (Drilling), Assistant (HR), Assistant (Materials), Assistant (Accounts), Machinist
- Total no. of Vacancy – 145 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 20200 – 49300
- Eligibility –
- Madhya Pradesh Public Health Engineering Department Recruitment 2018
- Post – Chemist, Laboratory Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 16 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15000
- Eligibility – 12th, b sc
- Last Date – 10 Aug, 2018
- Location – Madhya Pradesh
GGRC, Gujarat Junior Officer (Field Operations) recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 7 Posts
- Gujarat Green Revolution Company Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Officer (Field Operations), Junior Officer (Technical), Software Engineer, System Engineer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 10 Posts
- Eligibility – post graduate, b tech, m tech, bsc agriculture
- Last Date – 27 Jul,
- Brahmaputra Cracker & Polymer Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Operator (Chemical) , Foreman, Operator (Fire), Technician (Electrical & Mechanical)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 19 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 14000
- Eligibility – 10th, 12th, b sc, iti, diploma
- Last Date –