CDMO Balasore District MPHW and Other Recruitment
|Total No. of Vacancy||106|
|Educational Qualification||10+2, Diploma, MBBS, B.Com|
|Salary||Rs. 5200/- PM|
|Age Limit||21 – 32 years|
|Closing Date||15th July 2013|
Job at CDMO Balasore District for MPHW and Other Vacancy
Duly filled applications are being invited from qualified and energetic candidates by CDMO Balasore District for filling up the vacant seats of Staff Nurse, Radiographer, Laboratory Technician, Doctors, Accountant, Operator cum High Skilled Helper and MPHW post in Balasore District on the contract basis through the notification No. 564 dated 27th June 2013. In this regard, energetic candidates may send their duly filled applications on the address of Nayagarh District (Odisha Government) on or before 15th July 2013. More details are given below.
Vacancy Details of Staff Nurse and Other Job in CDMO Balasore District
Total No. of Vacancy: –
- Male – 04 (UR-01, SEBC-01, ST-01, SC-01)
- Female – 51 (UR-17, ST-15, SEBC-12, SC-07)
Academic Qualification: – MPHW (F) Training Courses from the Government ANM Training centre or any other approved by the Indian Nursing Council and the candidates must be registered under Odisha Nursing Council.
02. Staff Nurse
Total No. of Vacancy: – 23 (SC-10, ST-13)
Qualification: – Diploma in GNM Course or B.Sc Nursing examination from any Government recognized Institutions of Odisha.
03. Lab Technician
Total No. of Vacancy: – 19 (UR-06, ST-04, SEBC-04, SC-03)
Academic Qualification: – Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) Course from any recognized Institutions of Odisha.
Total No. of Vacancy: – 04 (UR-01, ST-01, SC-01, SEBC-01)
Qualification: – Diploma in Medical Radiation Technology (DMRT) Courses from any Government recognized Institution of Odisha.
05. Doctors (DHH-SNCU)
Total No. of Vacancy: – 03 (ST-01, SEBC-01, UR-01)
Educational Qualification: – MBBS Degree
Salary: – Consolidated amount Rs. 24000/- per month.
Total No. of Vacancy: – 01 (SEBC)
Academic Qualification: – Bachelor Degree in Commerce discipline from any recognized Institution or University with DCA or PGDCA or BCA or MCA.
Salary: – Consolidated amount Rs. 9880/- per month.
07. Operator cum High Skilled Helper
Total No. of Vacancy: – 01 (ST)
Qualification: – Pass the Matriculation examination from any recognized Board and three years of Practical Experience in repairing and maintenance of Voltage Stabilisers.
Salary: – Fixed amount Rs. 6760/- per month.
Job Mode: – Contract basis
Salary: – Consolidated amount Rs. 5200/- per month for Serial No. 01 to 04.
Age Limit: – Applicants age should not be more than 32 years and not below than 21 years.
How to Apply: – Aspirants who fulfill the requisite qualification of any of the above mentioned post may send their duly filled applications on the address which is ‘To, The Chief District Medical Officer, Balasore District, Odisha’ along with true copies of all supporting documents. Applicants must affix a latest passport size color photograph on the right hand top corner on the application form.
Dead line for this application is 15th July 2013
Follow the under prescribed link to view more information of the Balasore District recruitment: –
More Govt Jobs given below
- Post – Senior Officer (Medical), Senior Officer (Russian Translation)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 2 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 40000 – 1,40,000
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate,
- Post – Head Constable (Male), Head Constable (Female)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 73 Posts
- Salary –
- Post – Registrars, Sr. Registrars, Resident House Officers
- Total no. of Vacancy – 14 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 36000
- Eligibility – mbbs
- Date of Interview – 29 September 2018 at 09.30 AM
- Job Location –
AIIMS Jodhpu, Rajasthan Multitask Worker recruitment Application form Download September 2018 – 6 Posts
- Post – Multitask Worker, Laboratory Technician, Data Entry Operator, Research Assistant, Research Scientist – I, Research Scientist – II
- Total no. of Vacancy – 18 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 12000 – 15000
- Eligibility – post graduate, 10th,
BECIL, delhi Patient Care Coordinator recruitment Application form Download September 2018 – 75 Posts
- Post – Patient Care Coordinator, Patient Care Manager, Ambulance Paramedics/ EMT’s, Driver
- Total no. of Vacancy – 105 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 18,332
- Eligibility – graduate, 10th
- Last Date –