CDMO Mayurbhanj District Staff Nurse and Other Recruitment
|Total No. of Vacancy||118|
|Educational Qualification||10+2, Diploma|
|Salary||Rs. 5200/- PM|
|Age Limit||21 – 32 years|
|Closing Date||15th July 2013|
Recruitment in CDMO Mayurbhanj District for MPHW and Other Vacancy
Chief District Medical Officer (CDMO) Mayurbhanj invites applications for filling up the vacant seats of MPHW, Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, Radiographer and Pharmacist post on contract basis from qualified and talented candidates. Hence, eager candidates may send their duly filled applications on the address of CDMO Mayurbhanj District on or before 15th July 2013. More details are given below.
Recruitment Details of Staff Nurse and Other Vacancy in CDMO Mayurbhanj
Gender wise No. of Vacancy: – Male – 42 (UR-15, SEBC-11, ST-09, SC-07), Female – 145 (UR-50, SEBC-40, ST-23, SC-32)
Total No. of Vacancy: – 187 (UR-65, SEBC-51, ST-32, SC-39)
Academic Qualification: –
- Male: – Diploma in Pharmacy Courses and having registration in the Odisha Pharmacy Council.
- Female: – MPHW (F) Training Courses from the Government ANM Training centre or any other approved by the Indian Nursing Council and the candidates must be registered under Odisha Nursing Council.
02. Staff Nurse
Total No. of Vacancy: – 45 (UR-16, SEBC-12, SC-07, ST-10)
Qualification: – Diploma in GNM Course or B.Sc Nursing examination from any Government recognized Institutions of Odisha.
03. Laboratory Technician
Total No. of Vacancy: – 09 (UR-03, ST-02, SEBC-03, SC-01)
Academic Qualification: – Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) Course from any recognized Institutions of Odisha.
Total No. of Vacancy: – 08 (UR-03, ST-02, SEBC-02, SC-01)
Qualification: – Diploma in Medical Radiation Technology (DMRT) Courses from any Government recognized Institution of Odisha.
Total No. of Vacancy: – 06 (UR-02, SEBC-02, ST-01, SC-01)
Qualification: – Diploma in Pharmacy discipline and registered name in Odisha Pharmacy Council.
Salary: – Rs. 5200/- per month.
Age Limit: – Applicants age should not be more than 32 years and not below than 21 years.
How to Apply: – Those aspirants who fulfill the requisite qualification of any of the above mentioned post may send their duly filled applications on the address which is ‘To, The Chief District Medical Officer, Mayurbhanj District, Odisha’ along with true copies of all supporting documents. Applicants must affix a latest passport size color photograph on right hand top corner on the application form.
Dead line for this application is 15th July 2013
Recruitment related more details are available on the web link provided below: –
Official website of Mayurbhanj District
More Govt Jobs given below
- Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh Trade Apprentice recruitment Apply Online November 2018 – 465 Posts
- RRB Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP), Technicians Result
- LICHFL, Assistant, Assistant Manager, Associate Result
- GHC, Gujarat Peon (Class IV) recruitment Apply Online October 2018 – 1205 Posts
- SEBI, Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Admit Card