Central Railway Recruitment for Scout and Guide Quota
|Total Number of Vacancies: –||Not mentioned|
|Essential Educational Qualifications: –||Matriculation|
|Age Limit: –||Between 18 and 33 years|
|Job Nature: –||Regular|
|Selection Process: –||Written Examination and interview|
|Last date for submission of applications: –||08.01.2013|
|Ending date for submission of applications for far flung areas candidates: –||15.01.2013|
Recruitment for Scouts and Guide Quota Jobs in Central Railway: –
At present, Central Railway has issued a recruitment notification for filling up vacancies in the Pay Band of Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 1800/- against Scout and Guide quota for the year 2012. In concern of the recruitment, applications in given format are being invited from Indian persons who have the recruitment relevant qualifications and satisfied with terms and conditions latest by 8th January 2013. Willing applicants must have to read following details related to the points viz. essential educational qualifications, age limit, how to apply, pay scale, selection procedure etc.
Central Railway Recruitment Details for Scouts and Guide Quota Vacancies: –
Number of seats: 02
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200-20200/- with Rs. 1800/- Grade Pay.
Essential Educational Qualifications: Applicants must possess Senior Secondary passed certificate and Scouts and Guide certificate in required field. In addition of the qualifications, applicants must have to attend minimum 01 event at National Level and 01 / 02 events at State Level or having good record of participation in souts / guide activities at district / unit level.
Age Limit: Minimum limit of age of applicants should be 18 years and maximum 33 years as on 1st December 2012.
05 years of relaxation in upper age limit will be provided to SC / ST categories and 03 years of relaxation to OBC category candidates.
Selection Process: Method of selection of suitable applicants will be based on two types of test like written test and interview. Finally selected candidates will be posted on the division of Pune.
Application Fee: Rs. 40/- for Gen and OBC applicants. Mode of the requisite fee payment is either in the shape of Indian Postal Order (IPO) or Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of the Senior Divisional Finance Manager, Central Railway Pune and payable at Pune. SC / ST / Women / Minorities and Economically backward classes applicants are exempted from paying the fee.
How to apply: Neatly and completely filled in applications on A4 size paper in prescribed format along with requisite fee, attested copies of certificates in proof of age, marks of educational qualifications, caste and Scouts and Guides must be submitted to the Senior Divisional Personnel Officer, Divisional Railway Manager’s Office, Central Railway, Pune – 410001 by ordinary post only on or before 08/01/2013. Candidates who belong to far flung areas may send their applications latest by 15/01/2013.
i) Attached copies of certificates with application form should be attested by Gazetted Officer.
For getting detailed notification must have to click on written below link related to the Central Railway recruitment:
Official website of Central Railway – http://www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in/
More Govt Jobs given below
- Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Jr. Engineer- II (Civil), Sr. Assistant, Driver, Accounts Officer, Deputy Engineer (Track), Deputy Engineer (Civil)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 10 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 35,280 – Rs. 67,920
- Eligibility – graduate, b com, 10th,
- Kochi Metro Rail Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Manager-IT/Smart Solutions
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Eligibility – b tech
- Last Date – 25 Jul, 2018
- Location – Kerala
KMRL, Kerala Manager-IT/Smart Solutions recruitment Apply Online July 2018 – » Read more about: KMRL, Kerala Manager-IT/Smart Solutions recruitment Apply Online July 2018 – 1 Posts »
- South East Central Railway Recruitment 2018
- Post – Apprentice
- Total no. of Vacancy – 432 Posts
- Eligibility – 10th, iti
- Last Date – 31 Jul, 2018
- Location – Chhattisgarh
- North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Loco Pilot, Station Master, Senior Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk, Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk, Technician-III (Signal) ESM-III, Technician-III (Telecommunication)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 269 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 1900/ L 2
- Eligibility – graduate, 10th, 12th,
Eastern Railway, West Bengal Nursing Cadre recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 24 Posts
- Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018
- Post – Nursing Cadre, Lab. Technician
- Total no. of Vacancy – 24 Posts
- Eligibility – 12th, diploma, gnm
- Walk-in Date & Time – 07 July 2018 10:00 AM
- Location – West Bengal