Recruitment in Central University of Tamil Nadu for Non Teaching Jobs
A vacancy notification with reference no. 01/ CUTN/NT/2012 has been published by Central University of Tamil Nadu to fill the jobs of Non Teaching Positions, such as Librarian, Junior Engineer, Internal Audit Officer, Hindi Typist, Assistant Librarian, Hindi Translator, Section Officer, Private Secretary and Assistant. Applications are being invited by Central University of Tamil Nadu from eligible candidates up to 24th March 2012, in regard of announced non Teaching Post. Both Internal Audit Officer and Junior Engineer (Civil) post will be filled through method of deputation. Rest of the Vacancy details in terms of No. of Vacancy, Salary, How to apply, Limitation of age etc of all non teaching post are available below: –
Vacancy details of Non Teaching Post of Central University of Tamil Nadu
[In such way as : Serial No., Post Name, No. of Vacancies, Age Limit (Max), Educational Qualification, Experience (if any) and Salary details of Non Teaching Jobs should be read]
1. Librarian, 01 (UR), 55 years, Master Degree in Library Science / Information Science, 13 years, Rs. 37400-67000/-
2. Assistant Librarian, 01 (UR), 35 years, Post Graduation in Library / Information / Documentation Science, 03 years, Rs. 15600-39100/-
3. Private Secretary, 01 (UR-PH), 35 years, Bachelor Degree in any discipline, Not required, Rs. 9300-34800/-
4. Section Officer, 02 (UR-01, PH-01), 35 years, Bachelor Degree, 05 years, Rs. 9300-34800/-
5. Assistant, 04 (UR-03, OBC-01), 35 years, Bachelor Degree, 03 years, Rs. 9300-34800/-
6. Hindi Translator, 01 (UR-PH), 30 years, Post Graduation Degree in Hindi, 02 years, Rs. 9300-34800/-
7. Hindi Typist, 01 (UR), 27 years, 12th passed, Not required, Rs. 5200-20200/-
Recruitment of Junior Engineer and Internal Audit Officer are on Deputation basis.
Note: – all shown post will be filled through direct recruitment while remaining Two as Internal Audit Officer and Junior Engineer (Civil) will be filled through deputation basis.
Selection Process: – Test / Interview is the process through candidates will be selected
Application Fee: – DD of amounting Rs. 300/- for Sr. No. 01, 02 post, Rs. 200/- for Sr. No. 03, 04 posts and Rs. 100/- for remaining posts. DD should be endorsed to ‘CUTN, Thiruvarur’ payable at Thiruvarur.
Fee Exemption: – Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD and Female are not required to pay any application fee
How to apply: – Candidates eligible as well as interested can send their applications only in prescribed format latest by 24.03.2012. Candidates can ensure their copy of Application through notification link, which is available at bottom part of this web page. Attested copy of documents pertaining Age Proof, Caste, Educational Qualification, Experience are needed to attach with application. Requisite amount of DD and passport size photograph of candidates are also required to enclose with application.
On or before 24th March 2012 candidates can send their applications at below address.
Address whom to send application: – The Registrar, Central University of Tamil Nadu, Thanjavur Road, Thiruvarur 610004
Recruitment details along with format of application would be collected on link below; –
Jobs in Central University of Tamil Nadu might be seen after accessing the web address: –
More Govt Jobs given below
- NYKS, District Youth Coordinator recruitment Apply Online December 2018 – 101 Posts
- NIACL, Administrative Officer recruitment Apply Online December 2018 – 997 Posts
- HURL, Manager (Safety) recruitment Apply Online December 2018 – 9 Posts
- MCL, Orissa Mining Sirdar T & S Gr. C recruitment Apply Online December 2018 – 400 Posts
- India Post, Maharashtra Skilled Artisans recruitment Application form Download November 2018 – 35 Posts