Recruitment of Ambulance Paramedic and Ambulance Driver in CATS:
Applications are invited in prescribed format by Centralised Accident and Trauma Services ( CATS ) for the recruitment of Ambulance Paramedic and Ambulance Driver. Engagement of qualified candidates will be done under NRHM Scheme on purely contract basis for a period of 89 days. Candidates who will possess the educational qualification and meet all terms and conditions that were mentioned below can apply on prescribed proforma along with all relevant documents on or before 30.03.2012. Candidates can collect details related to this recruitment by reading following paragraphs.
Recruitment details for the job of Ambulance Paramedic and Ambulance Driver in Centralised Accident and Trauma Services ( CATS ) : –
1. Ambulance Paramedic
No.of Vacancies – 251 ( UR – 129, OBC – 67, SC – 37, ST – 18 )
Salary – Candidates who will be selected as Ambulance Paramedic will be given an amount of Rs. 15,000/- per month.
Age limit – Minimum 18 years and Maximum 35 years as on 01.03.2012.
Educational Qualification – Candidates should have Diploma in GNM from any State Nursing Council OR Pass certificate of 10+2 examination from government board with certificate course for Pre-Hospital Trauma Technician from recognized institute.
Selection Procedure – Written test and personal interview
2. Ambulance Driver
No.of Vacancies – 231 ( UR – 118, OBC – 62, SC – 34, ST – 17 )
Payment – Selected candidates for the job of Ambulance Driver will be paid Rs. 11,000/- per month
Age limit – Candidates’ age should be between 18 years and 35 years as on 01.03.2012
Educational Qualification – Matriculation or its equivalent from any recognized board and Driving licence for Light Motor Vehicle.
Selection Procedure – Skill test and interview
Relaxation in age – Relaxation of 3 years for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates will be given.
Application fee – Candidates will have to pay Rs. 20/- in form of Bank draft / Indian Postal Order / Pay order that should be drawn in favour of ” Centalised Accident and Trauma Services”, payable at Delhi.
How to apply: – Candidates can apply for the recruitment of Ambulance Paramedic and Ambulance Driver having sent applications in prescribed format along with demand draft and photocopies of certificates of educational qualification, age, community etc at CATS Office, Bella Road, Near Vijay Ghat, Yamuna Pusta, Delhi – 110006 on or before 30.03.2012.
Candidates can download the application form and know more information about educational qualification, age limit, how to apply, selection procedure, no. of vacancies, salary etc using below given web link –
” Recruitment details and Application form”
More information about Centralised Accident and Trauma Services ( CATS ) can be known from: – http://delhi.gov.in
More Govt Jobs given below
- National Council of Educational Research & Training Recruitment 2018
- Post – Administrator
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 30,000
- Eligibility – b tech, m tech, mca
- Date & time of Walk in Interview – 24 July 2018 at 11:30 AM
- Location –
- Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Technician (Drilling), Foreman (Drilling), Assistant (HR), Assistant (Materials), Assistant (Accounts), Machinist
- Total no. of Vacancy – 145 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 20200 – 49300
- Eligibility –
- Madhya Pradesh Public Health Engineering Department Recruitment 2018
- Post – Chemist, Laboratory Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 16 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15000
- Eligibility – 12th, b sc
- Last Date – 10 Aug, 2018
- Location – Madhya Pradesh
GGRC, Gujarat Junior Officer (Field Operations) recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 7 Posts
- Gujarat Green Revolution Company Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Officer (Field Operations), Junior Officer (Technical), Software Engineer, System Engineer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 10 Posts
- Eligibility – post graduate, b tech, m tech, bsc agriculture
- Last Date – 27 Jul,
- Brahmaputra Cracker & Polymer Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Operator (Chemical) , Foreman, Operator (Fire), Technician (Electrical & Mechanical)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 19 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 14000
- Eligibility – 10th, 12th, b sc, iti, diploma
- Last Date –