|Total No. of Vacancy||05|
|Educational Qualification||Master Degree|
|Salary||Rs. 15600-39100/- PM|
|Age Limit||28 – 32 years|
|Application Fee||Rs. 400/-, Rs. 300/-|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
|Opening Date of Online Registration||26th June 2013|
|Closing Date of Online Registration||25th July 2013|
|Tentative Date of Written Test||29th September 2013|
Recruitment in CGPSC for Assistant Director Fisheries Vacancy
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) has issued a notification against recruitment for filling up 05 vacant seats of Assistant Director Fisheries post. So, Online applications ar being invited from talented candidates. Thus, eager candidates may submit their duly filled applications on the address of CGPSC through online on or before 25th July 2013. Recruitment related more details are given below.
Recruitment Details of Assistant Director Fisheries Job in CGPSC
Name of the Vacant Position: – Assistant Director Fisheries
Total No. of Vacancy: – 05 (UR-02, ST-02, OBC-01)
Academic Qualification: – Applicants should have completed Post Graduate Degree in Fisheries stream from any recognized Institution or University.
Salary: – Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- per month.
Age Limit: – Applicants maximum should not be more than 32 years and not below than 28 years as on 01st January 2014.
Application Fee: – Applicants must pay Rs. 400/- (Rs. 300/- for Chhattisgarh SC/ ST/ OBC category candidates) as application fee through Online.
Selection Procedure: – Applicants selection will be based on Written Test.
How to Apply: – Willing aspirants who fulfill the requisite qualification and other eligibility of Assistant Director Fisheries post may click on Apply Online button and after opening the Online application web page, applicants fill it carefully in all respect and last press submit button for submission of this application. After successful submission of this application applicants take a print out copy of system generated application form for further use.
Notes: – Before clicking Apply Online button applicants must upload their latest passport size color photograph and signature on specific location.
Opening Date of Online Registration: – 26th June 2013
Closing Date of Online Registration: – 25th July 2013
Tentative Date of Written Test: – 29th September 2013
Applicants are required to follow written below link related to Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) recruitment for knowing complete information: –
Official website of Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC)
More Govt Jobs given below
- Telangana State Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Bill Collector
- Total no. of Vacancy – 124 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 16400 – 49870
- Eligibility – graduate
- Last Date – 10 Aug, 2018
- Location –
PSCWB, West Bengal West Bengal Works Accountant Recruitment Examination, 2018 recruitment Apply Online July 2018 – 604 Posts
- Punjab Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Drugs Control Officer, Assistant Director, Analyst (Drugs), Senior Scientific Officer (Drugs), Senior Scientific Officer (Food Safety)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 22 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 10300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4200
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate,
- Bihar Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Director (Legislation)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 4 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400
- Eligibility – llb
- Last Date –
JPSC, Jharkhand Assistant Professor (Backlog) recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 1118 Posts
- Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Professor (Backlog)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 566 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 6000
- Eligibility – post graduate
- Last Date –