Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya Senior Resident Vacancy
|No. of Vacancies: –||30|
|Educational Qualification: –||MBBS and PG Diploma|
|Age Limit: –||33 Years|
|Selection Process: –||Interview|
|Date of Interview: –||18 th and 19 th of May, 2012.|
Recruitment in Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya for the vacancy of Senior Resident
Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya has issued a recruitment notification for the post of Senior Resident in various discipline.In regard of selection, A Walk in Interview will be held on 18th and 19 th of May, 2012. So, Deserving Candidates are being invited for appearing in Interview. Detailed Recruitment information is given below —
Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya Senior Resident Vacancy Details
Name of the Post – Senior Resident
No. of Vacancies – Total – 30
Discipline wise No. of Vacancies – Pediatric – 16 (UR-02, OBC- 07, SC-05, ST-02), Pediatric Surgery – 03 (UR-01, OBC-02), Anaesthesia – 05 (OBC-03, SC-02), Opthalmology -01 (UR), Pathology – 02 (UR), Microbiology -01 (UR), Radiology – 02 (UR-01, OBC-01).
Essential Educational Qualification – Candidate should have completed MBBS and Post Graduate Diploma in their relevant discipline and also completed internship from any recognized University
Age Limit – Applicant’s Age should not be more than 33 years.
Pay Scale – Rs. 15,600-39100 with a Grade Pay of Rs 6600/- Per month and all other allowances.
Nature and Period of Post – This Job is initially for a job of One year which can increased up to 03 years.
Application Fee – A sum of Rs. 200/- (For UR and OBC) and Rs. 100/- for SC/ST in form of Bank Demand Draft in favour of Dean, MAMC- cum- Director, CNBC, Payable at New Delhi should be enclosed with Application.
Date and time of Interview – For Discipline of Pediatric, Pediatric Surgery and Anaesthesia – 18 th of May, 2012 at 10.30 A.M.
For Discipline of Opthalmology, Pathology, and Microbiology – 19 th of May, 2012 at 10.30 A.M.
Venue of Interview – Chamber of Medical Superintendent, Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya, Geeta Colony, Delhi – 110031.
How to Appearing Interview – Candidates having required Educational Qualification may appear in Interview on above mentioned Date, Time and Address with their Applications in prescribed format. A recent passport size photograph should be pasted on the application and attested photocopies of all required and respective documents and Demand Draft of required amount should be attached with application. Candidates are also needed to produce their all original certificates at the time of interview. Candidates are suggested to report at least one hour before the time of Interview.
Important Facts – 1.
Service Men Candidates should forward their application through proper channel.
2. No TA/DA will be paid to any Candidates for appearing in the Interview.
3. It is essential to have DMC Registration certificates for the above post.
Detailed Recruitment information and Application format can be collected from the given web link –
Further updates can be seen at the Official Website of Delhi Government which web address is typed below —
More Govt Jobs given below
- Oil India Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Geologists, HSE Officers, Chemists, Liaison Officer Posts
- Total no. of Vacancy – 7 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 40000
- Eligibility – post graduate, b tech, m tech
- Date of Interview – 06, 07, 08 &
- All India Institute Of Medical Sciences, Delhi Recruitment 2018
- Post – Field Worker
- Total no. of Vacancy – 8 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 18,000
- Eligibility – 12th
- Last Date – 31 Jul, 2018
- Location – delhi
ONGC, Jharkhand General Duty Medical Officers recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 1 Posts
- Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – General Duty Medical Officers
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 41000
- Eligibility – mbbs
- Date of Interview – 25 July 2018 at 09.30 AM
- Location – Jharkhand
- Central Institute for Cotton Research Recruitment 2018
- Post – Young Professional – I, Young Professional – II Posts
- Total no. of Vacancy – 13 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15,000
- Eligibility – post graduate, bsc agriculture
- Date of Interview – 30 July 2018 at 10:00 AM
- Location –
NIT Calicut, Kerala Management Information System recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 3 Posts
- National Institute of Technology, Calicut Recruitment 2018
- Post – Management Information System
- Total no. of Vacancy – 3 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 20,900
- Eligibility – b tech, mca
- Walk-in Date & Time – 31 July 2018 09:30 AM
- Location –