Chandigarh Administration Steno and Other Vacancy
|No. of Vacancies||10|
|Qualification||Middle Pass/ Degree|
|Maximum Age||25 years|
|Date of Interview||06th/08th/09th September 2012|
Recruitment in Chandigarh Administration for Steno and Other Vacancy
Chandigarh Administration is looking for suitable candidates for filling up the vacancy of Steno, Clerk, Mali/ Beldar, Peon, Lab Attendant and Waterman on contract basis. In this concern, Duly filled applications are being invited from qualified and result oriented candidates. That’s why, Willing applicants may send their duly filled applications on the address of Chandigarh Administration on or before 30th September 2012. Recruitment related more details can be seen below.
Job Details of Clerk and Other Vacancy in Chandigarh Administration
Serial No. – Name of the Vacancy – Total No. of Vacancy – Qualification – Date of Interview: –
- Steno – 01 (UR) – Bachelor Degree from any reputed Institution or University with Stenography Speed of 80 word per minute and 25 word per minute in Typing – 06th October 2012 at 09:00 AM.
- Clerk – 01 (UR) – Graduation with typing speed of 30 word per minute and proficiency in operation of computer – 06th October 2012 at 09:00 AM.
- Mali/ Beldar – 02 (UR) – Middle Pass – 08th October 2012 at 09:00 AM.
- Peon – 01 (UR) – Middle Pass – 08th October 2012 at 09:00 AM.
- Lab Attendant – 03 (UR-02, OBC-01) – Middle Pass – 09th October 2012 at 09:00 AM.
- Waterman – 02 (UR) – Middle Pass – 09th October 2012 at 09:00 AM.
Applicants Age Limitation: – Applicants age should not be crossed than 25 years and not below than 18 years.
Selection Process: – Applicants selection will be based on Interview.
Job Mode: – Contract basis
How to Apply: – Energetic and skillful candidates may send their duly filled applications on the address of ‘To, The Principal, Post Graduate Govt. College, Sector 11, Chandigarh’ along with self attested copies of all documents and a latest passport size color photograph with application form. Applicants must come with all original documents at the time of Interview.
Dead line for this application is 30th September 2012.
Notes: – There are no any TA/DA will be paid for attending Interview.
More details about the recruitment of Lab Attendant and Other vacancy in Chandigarh Administration is available on the recruitment web page. For opening recruitment web page, Please click on the web link provided below: –
Official website of Chandigarh Administration is