CIFE Lower Division Clerk Recruitment
|Total No. of Vacancy||05|
|Salary||Rs. 5200-20200/- PM|
|Age Limit||18 – 27 years|
|Application Fee||Rs. 200/-|
|Closing Date||45 Days|
Jobs at CIFE for Lower Division Clerk Vacancy
Central Institute of Fisheries Education (CIFE) has issued a notification against recruitment for filling up 05 vacant seats of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) post. According to this, duly filled applications are being invited from talented candidates through the notification No. – CIFE/06/2012. Thus, talented candidates may send their duly filled applications on the address of CIFE on or before 45 days after the date of publication of this advertisement. More details are given below.
Job Details of Lower Division Clerk Vacancy in CIFE
Name of the Vacant Position: – Lower Division Clerk
Total No. of Vacancy: – 05 (OBC-04, ST-01)
Educational Qualification: – Applicants must have passed the 10+2 examination from any recognized Board and speed of 35 word per minute in English Typing and 30 word per minute in Hindi Typing on Computer.
Salary: – Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 1900/- per month.
Age Limit: – Applicants age should not be more than 27 years and not below than 18 years.
Application Fee: – Applicants must pay Rs. 200/- as application fee in the form of Demand Draft Drawn in favor of ‘ICAR Unit – CIFE, Mumbai, Payable at State Bank of India, Versove Branch, Mumbai (Code No. – 3117)’.
How to Apply: – Willing aspirants who are meeting with requisite qualification and other eligibility of Lower Division Clerk post may send their duly filled applications on the address which is ‘To, The Assistant Administrative Officer (Estt.), Central Institute of Fisheries Education (CIFE), Deemed University (ICAR), Panch Marg, Off yari Road, Andheri (West), Versova, Mumbai – 400061′ along with attested copies of all supporting documents. Applicants must affix a attested photograph on right hand top corner on the application form and also enclose original Demand Draft with the application form.
Dead line for this application is 45 days after the date of publication of this advertisement.
Recruitment related more details are available on the web link provided below: –
Notes: – This information is also available on the Employment News Paper Dated 29th June to 05th July 2013 at Page No. – 28.
Official website of Central Institute of Fisheries Education (CIFE)
More Govt Jobs given below
- Mizoram Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Forest Ranger
- Total no. of Vacancy – 5 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4400
- Eligibility – b sc
- Last Date –
- Punjab Urban Planning and Development Authority Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Engineer, Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator, Draftsman, Law Officer, Sub Divisional Engineer, Senior Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 194 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 10300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4400
- Eligibility – graduate, b com, b tech,
- West Bengal School Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Assistant, Junior Peon, Technical Assistant Gr.-II, Junior Durwan, Junior Sweeper, Junior Farash
- Total no. of Vacancy – 552 Posts
- Eligibility – 12th, b sc, 8th pass
- Last Date – 20 Jul, 2018
- Location –
- Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board Recruitment 2018
- Post – Stenographer
- Total no.
- Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Assistant, Assistant Traffic Inspector, Traffic Inspector, Junior Accountant, Assistant Security Inspector, Store Keeper
- Total no. of Vacancy – 105 Posts
- Salary – Rs.