|CIFE Lower Division Clerk Vacancy|
|No. of Vacant Posts||05 Post|
|Educational Qualification||Intermediate and Typing Knowledge in Hindi and English|
|Age Limit||Max 27 years|
|Selection Process||Typing Test|
|Last Date of Application||02/07/2012|
|Nature of Job||Temporary|
Recruitment at CIFE for the Vacancy of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Post
Central Institute of Fisheries Education (CIFE) has issued a recruitment notification for the post of Lower Division Clerk (LDC). In this regard, Applications are being invited in prescribed format from deserving Candidates latest by 02/07/2012. Detailed Recruitment information is given below —
CIFE LDC Vacancy Details
Name of Post – Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
No. of Vacancies – 05 Post (UR-01, OBC-02, OBC-PH- 01, ST-01)
Educational Qualification – Candidate should have completed Intermediate or equivalent from recognized board. Candidate should have good knowledge of typing with speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on computer.
Age Limit – UR- 18-27 years, OBC-18 to 30 years, OBC-PH- 18 to 50 years, ST- 18 to 32 years. Age will be counted as on 02/07/2012.
Pay Scale – Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 1900/- Per Month
Job Location – Mumbai
Nature of Job – This job is initially on temporary basis but likely to be permanent.
Selection Process – Selection will be made on the basis of performance of Candidates in Written Test / Interview.
Application Fee – A sum of Rs. 200/- ( For SC/ ST- No any fee) in shape of Bank Demand Draft in favour of ICAR Unit- CIFE, Mumbai payable at State Bank of India, Versova Branch (Code No.3117), Mumbai. Bank Demand Draft should be enclosed with application.
How to Apply – Interested Applicant with having shown Educational qualification for the post of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) may apply in prescribed format of application which can be collected from the detailed recruitment link provided below on this page. An attested copy of latest photograph must be pasted on the application and attested copies of all relevant supporting certificates in claim of Educational qualification with marks sheet, experience, Age proof, Caste (If applicable) must be enclosed with application. Name of the post for which applied should be written on the envelope containing application.Duly filled application with attached all required enclosures should be sent to further given address.
Address for submission of Application – Chief Administrative Officer, Central Institute of Fisheries Education, (Deemed University), I.C.A.R, (New campus), Panch Marg, Off. Yari Road, Andheri (west), Mumbai – 400061.
Last Date of Submission of Application – 02/07/2012.
Important Facts – 1. Candidates who are presently working in CIFE or ICAR, may apply up to 45 years of Age.
2. Candidate who are presently working in any organization should send their application through proper channel only.
Detailed information regard this job of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) for CIFE can be read after clicking on the following web link —
Further updates are available at official website : – http://www.cife.edu.in
More Govt Jobs given below
- Mizoram Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Forest Ranger
- Total no. of Vacancy – 5 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4400
- Eligibility – b sc
- Last Date –
- Punjab Urban Planning and Development Authority Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Engineer, Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator, Draftsman, Law Officer, Sub Divisional Engineer, Senior Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 194 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 10300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4400
- Eligibility – graduate, b com, b tech,
- West Bengal School Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Assistant, Junior Peon, Technical Assistant Gr.-II, Junior Durwan, Junior Sweeper, Junior Farash
- Total no. of Vacancy – 552 Posts
- Eligibility – 12th, b sc, 8th pass
- Last Date – 20 Jul, 2018
- Location –
- Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board Recruitment 2018
- Post – Stenographer
- Total no.
- Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Assistant, Assistant Traffic Inspector, Traffic Inspector, Junior Accountant, Assistant Security Inspector, Store Keeper
- Total no. of Vacancy – 105 Posts
- Salary – Rs.