CIMAP Project Assistant of Different Level Vacancies
|No. of Vacancies||08|
|Age Limit||28 years, 30 years|
|Date of Interview||25th June 2012|
|Salary||Rs. 14000/-, Rs. 12000/- PM|
CIMAP Recruitment for Project Assistant of Different Level Vacancy
Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CIMAP) is looking for suitable candidates for filling up the vacant posts of Project Assistant of Different Level / JRF. This information came through the Advertisement No. – 02/442/2012-MP (Adm) dated 16th June 2012. In this regard, a Walk in Interview is going to conducted by CIMAP from those candidates who are meeting with requisite qualification and other eligibility may be appear in the Interview on Schedule date and time. Details can be seen below.
Job Details of Project Assistant Vacancy in CIMAP
Notification No. – 2/442/2012-MP (Adm) dated 16th June 2012
01. Project Assistant – III
No. of Vacancies: – 01
Salary: – Fixed amount Rs. 14000/- per month
Qualification: – Applicants must have completed M.Sc. or M.Tech in Bioinformatics or Environmental Science or Biotechnology or Biochemistry discipline from any recognized Institution or University with minimum 01st Division Marks.
02. Project Assistant – II
No. of Vacancies: – 07
Academic Qualification: – M.Sc. in Biotechnology or Biochemistry or Life Science or Botany discipline from any recognized Institution or University with minimum first division marks with one year research experience in techniques used in plant moleculer biology.
Salary: – Consolidated amount Rs. 12000/- per month.
Maximum Age: – Not more than 28 years.
Date of Interview: – 25th June 2012
Job Mode: – Contract basis
Selection Procedure: – Applicants selection will be based on Interview.
Interview Venue: – Conference Room of Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CIMAP), Kukrail, Picnic Spot Road, Lucknow – 226015.
How to Appear in Interview: – Willing candidates may be appear in the Interview on Schedule date and time with original and attested true copies of all supporting documents along with a recent passport size color photograph. Applicants must affix a latest passport size color photograph on right hand top corner on the latest resume.
Some Important Facts: –
- If the number of candidates is large, a written test may be conducted.
- There are no any TA/DA will be paid for attending Interview.
Recruitment related more details are available on the web link provided below: –
Official website of Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CIMAP) is
More Govt Jobs given below
- Post – Security Agents
- Total no. of Vacancy – 40 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 20190
- Eligibility – graduate
- Date of Interview – 28 October & 14 November 2018 at 07:00 AM
- Job Location –
SAMEER , Maharashtra Graduate Apprentice Trainees recruitment Application form Download October 2018 – 20 Posts
- Post – Graduate Apprentice Trainees, Diploma Apprentice Trainees
- Total no. of Vacancy – 28 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 10500
- Eligibility – b tech, diploma
- Date of Interview – 23 &
- Post – Skilled Field Assistant, Office Assistant, Power Tiller/ Tractor Operator
- Total no. of Vacancy – 9 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 13,000 – 15,000
- Eligibility – 12th, 8th pass
- Date of Interview – 31 October 2018 at 11.00 AM
- Job Location –
- Post – Geophysicist
- Total no. of Vacancy – 6 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 50000
- Eligibility – post graduate, m tech
- Date of Interview – 26 October 2018 at 08.30 AM
- Job Location –
- Post – Medical Officer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 37 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 24000
- Eligibility – mbbs
- Date of Interview – 09 October 2018 at 11.30 AM
- Job Location – West Bengal