COMMON MANAGEMENT ADMISSION TEST (CMAT) 2012
AICTE, all India council of technical education conducts the first national management admission test for admitting potential and deserving candidates in all management programmes in colleges approved by AICTE for the year 2012-13. The examination will be a computer base test to be held from 20th February 2012 to 28th February 2012 in 61 cities. The candidates will have an option of selecting the date and the examination centre proper for them.
CMAT ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- The candidate should be a graduate in any discipline or a final year student of any graduate course.
- The candidate should have completed a recognized bachelor’s degree of minimum of 3 years and should have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying examination(45% for reserved category)
- For Management (Executive PGDM), the candidate should have completed the bachelor degree of 3 years and should have a minimum of 5 years relevant managerial/supervisory experience.
CMAT IMPORTANT DATES
- Start of on-line registration- 9th December 2011
- End of on-line registration-9th January 2012
- Print-out of admit-card – 30th January 2012
- On-line test- 20th February 2012 to 28th February 2012
- 9.30 am – 12.30 pm (first shift)
- 2.30 pm – 5.30 pm (second shift)
- Result declaration – 11th march 2012
- Score cards print-out – 11th march 2012 to 11th may 2012
CMAT EXAMINATION SYLLABUS
- Quantitative techniques and data interpretation- 25 questions
- Logical reasoning-25 questions
- Language comprehension-25 questions
- General awareness-25 questions
Each correct answer will be awarded 4 marks and each incorrect answer will lead to a deduction of 1 mark.
CMAT TEST CENTRES
CMAT 2012 IMPORTANT POINTS
- The national level examination will be held for 9 days from 20th – 28th February in 2 shifts at 61 test centres
- CMAT will be an on-line examination.
- The duration of the examination will be of 3 hrs.
- The candidates getting scores in CMAT will be eligible to seek admission in all management programmes approved by AICTE (4 lakh in number)
CMAT APPLICATION PROCEDURE
The application can be made on-line. A new user need to create a log in id and the password will be shown on the screen and will be sent to the e-mail id. Using this log in id and password a candidate must fill the application form and then make the payment either by on-line by using credit card/debit-card/net-banking or by cash payment by chalan to pay by cash at any of the designated SBI bank branch.
FOR FURTHER DETAILS PLEASE VISIT THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE : www.aicte-cmat.in
More Govt Jobs given below
Teacher Eligibility Test of Kerala (K-TET) Notification
Competitive Examination, to adjudge eligibility of aspirant of Lower Primary Teacher, Upper Primary Teacher & High Schools Teacher, is due in Kerala state. As you know well, after implementation of RTE Act 2009 any state of India is abided by common rule, while making appointment on teaching positions. All states have to organize separate Teacher Eligibility Test (TET), whenever teaching faculty required. Move to conduct TET was taken to improve teaching standard at primary level.
Application Stutus of MTS in ESIC Delhi 2012
As we know, ESIC New Delhi had issued a recruitment notification for the post of Upper Division Clerks (UDC) and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) in the Pay Band Rs.5200 to 20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.Rs.2400 and Rs.1800 respectively. The total vacancies for both the posts were 204, Out of which 137 for Upper Division Clerk (UDC) and 67 for Multi Tasking Staff (MTS). Well,
JPSC 4th Combined Civil Services Mains Exam 2012 Exam Schedule
Jharkhand Public service Commission (JPSC) has just announced the Exam Schedule for the Mains Exam of 4th Combined Civil Services. Candidates who have qualified in the Preliminary Test (PT) and obviously applied for this Examination and eligible to appear in this mains written exam can know the Exam schedule through the weblink given below –
JPSC 4th Combined Civil Services Mains Exam Schedule
This main written examination will be started from 25/05/2012 and it will end on 15/06/2012.
HPSSSB Clerk Exam 2012
Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Board (HPSSSB) has just released a notification to find out roll number and Exam centre for the written examination of Clerk 2012. Candidates who have applied for this post and waiting for knowing examination schedule, roll number and centre of exam etc may know it after clicking the web link provided for this purpose like this —
HPSSSB Roll number and Centre of exam for the post of Clerk
Interested Candidates who have applied for this post and wanting to know the schedule,
HP State Combined Pre-Medical Entrance Test Notification
An announcement about HPCPMET 2012 has been made by HP University. As you know well that HPCPMET is common entrance test, which is organiesed every year for choosing eligible candidates for taking Admission in MBBS & BDS courses in Govt. Colleges and Private colleges of HP State. This year HPCPMET will be organised on 25th May 2012. Regrading HPCPMET 2012, applications are invited from Those who are between 17 to 25 years of age and completed 12th with PCB.