CSIR- CENTRAL MECHANICAL ENGINEERING RESEARCH INSTITUTE
MG Road Avenue, Durgapur- 713209
Advt. no 05/2011.
A Walk in Interview for Data Entry Operators April 2011
The Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute (CMERI) invites for a walk in interview for Data Entry Operators (DEO) for Electronics project interested candidates can face the interview on 21-04-2011.
The candidates will be appointed on temporary contract basis for 6th month under the “Building Electronic Knowledge” project at CSIR-CMERI. No any allowances will be paid to candidates.
Name of the post: Data Entry Operator (DEO)
No.of Post: Only 8 vacant post available, vacancies may be increased or decrease at the time of selection.
Age: Age of the candidates should be 28 year. As on (21/04/2011) in case of SC/ST/OBC as well as women candidates, relaxation will be given as per Govt. rule.
Pay scale: Candidates will be paid Rs.8,000 Per Month
Candidates should have certificate in computer science / Full time course of IT of 3 years or equivalent to it or Bachelor’s Degree in any subject area or BCA. Human Resource Management Exp. of 1 year is Desirable.
Candidate can download the application from the official website of institute www.cmeri.res.in and by filling it properly. Come for Walk in interview at CSIR-Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute, M.G. Avenue, Durgapur-71209. All the procedure related to selection will be done on 21/04/2011 at 09.30 AM. Application form will be filled up both sides. Candidates are required to carry a passport size photograph along with original certificates and attested copies. If the candidate is reporting after 10 AM will not be allowed to enter in any condition.
Mode of selection: there is a three round of selection.1.Written test 2.Typing speed test
3. Personal discussion.
Note: Candidates will not be paid TA/DA for facing interview.
To get more information just click on the link given below
About: CISIR- Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute was established in 1958, this is a mechanical institute for Engineering. It has been working for 50 years in the file of Technology Development and Research.
Official Website: www.cmeri.res.in
More Govt Jobs given below
SCTIMST , Kerala Medical Records Assistant recruitment Application form Download August 2018 – 8 Posts
- Post – Medical Records Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 8 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 30300
- Eligibility – b sc
- Date of Interview – 21 August 2018 at 09:00 AM
- Location –
- Post – Scientist B, Project Technician-III (Field), Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery
- Total no. of Vacancy – 3 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 45990
- Eligibility – 10th, 12th, mbbs, diploma
- Date of Walk-in Interview –
- Post – Junior Research Fellow, Lab Asst/ Lab Attendant, Office Assistant, Research Associate III, Research Associate I
- Total no. of Vacancy – 10 Posts
- Salary – Rs. As per DST/DBT norms
- Eligibility – post graduate, 12th, ph d
- Date of Interview –
- Post – Field Investigator, Research Co-Coordinator
- Total no. of Vacancy – 5 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 10,000 – 15,000
- Eligibility – graduate, b sc
- Date & Time Of Walk-in – 20 August 2018 At 11.00 AM
- Location –
- Post – Counsellors, Supervisors, Attenders, Medical Officer, Junior Assistant, Data Entry Operator
- Total no. of Vacancy – 30 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 25,000
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate, b com, 10th, mbbs
- Date of Interview –