Collectorate Samstipur, Bihar is inviting online applications until 25th October 2011, for the recruitment of Jansevak & Grameen Prasar Worker of the domicile of Particular region of Samastipur. The particular recruitment advertised against reference no. 01/2011. On the regular basis, these posts will be filled up. Recruitment related rest of the information could be collected from following paras: –
Post Name: – Jansevak
No. of Vacancies: – 200 (UR-55, ST-17, SC-59, EBC-37, BC-24, BC Women-07, Economically backward Women-01)
Age Limit: – Applicants should attain minimum 18 years of age, but not crossed 37 years of Max age as on 31.08.2011.
Relaxation of Age: – Benefit of Max age will be given, as per rules admissible under Govt. of Bihar. Candidates belonging to Backward Caste (BC) and Extremely Backward Caste (EBC) will get up to 03 years relaxation, SC/ST candidates can get up to 05 years age relaxation, Women candidates of UR will get up to 03 years age relaxation benefit.
Educational Qualification: – Secondary passed with Mathematics from recognized board. Should have sound knowledge of Hindi.
Desirable: – Bachelor Degree or Post Bachelor Degree in discipline of Agriculture. Such degree holder will get preference to others.
Scale of Payment: – Rs. 5200-20200/- with GP Rs. 2000/-
Physical Standard: – Should be medically fit and having desire to work in rural areas. Applicants have to submit their medical fitness report on the time of applying.
Enclosures: – Attested copies of certificates, such as: – Marks sheet up to 10th, Age proof, Caste, Experience (if any), Medical Certificate, Domicile Certificate are required.
How to apply: – Interested candidates, having shown eligibility, may apply for the recruitment, through online process.
Before going to apply, Candidates have to ready all the enclosures (shown above) beside of passport size photograph. Until 25.10.2011 online applications will be accepted. The purpose of online apply will be done at the link below here.
“Online Apply Link”
General Instructions: –
1. These positions are available at block level
2. Information given wrong during filling application; find out at any level, candidature will be canceled and action against candidates will be taken
3. Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected
The same recruitment can be seen either in News paper of Prabhat Khabar, Dated on 25.09.2011 or at the recruitment link, which is being shown below:-
More information can be collected at the site showing below: –
More Govt Jobs given below
- National Council of Educational Research & Training Recruitment 2018
- Post – Administrator
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 30,000
- Eligibility – b tech, m tech, mca
- Date & time of Walk in Interview – 24 July 2018 at 11:30 AM
- Location –
- Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Technician (Drilling), Foreman (Drilling), Assistant (HR), Assistant (Materials), Assistant (Accounts), Machinist
- Total no. of Vacancy – 145 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 20200 – 49300
- Eligibility –
- Madhya Pradesh Public Health Engineering Department Recruitment 2018
- Post – Chemist, Laboratory Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 16 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15000
- Eligibility – 12th, b sc
- Last Date – 10 Aug, 2018
- Location – Madhya Pradesh
GGRC, Gujarat Junior Officer (Field Operations) recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 7 Posts
- Gujarat Green Revolution Company Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Officer (Field Operations), Junior Officer (Technical), Software Engineer, System Engineer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 10 Posts
- Eligibility – post graduate, b tech, m tech, bsc agriculture
- Last Date – 27 Jul,
- Brahmaputra Cracker & Polymer Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Operator (Chemical) , Foreman, Operator (Fire), Technician (Electrical & Mechanical)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 19 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 14000
- Eligibility – 10th, 12th, b sc, iti, diploma
- Last Date –