The Cotton Corporation of India Limited
( A Government of India Undertaking )
Recruitment of Clerk and Assistant in The Cotton Corporation of India Limited Nov 2011
The Cotton Corporation of India Limited, A Government of India Undertaking, invites application on prescribed form from the job oriented candidates for the recruitment on the posts of Clerk and Assistant. Engagement of applicants on the said post will be done on the basis of contract for a certain period. Applicants fulfilling its prescribed eligibility criteria can apply having explained requisite information and accompanied relevant certificates with application form by 16.12.2011. Candidates can obtain remaining information of this recruitment by reading below given some paragraphs. Recruitment Details: –
1. Temporary Field Assistants
Educational Qualification – Applicants should have degree of Bachelor of Science in Agriculture from any recognized university having secured at least 55% marks ( 50% marks for SC / ST ).
2. Temporary Documents Assistant
Educational Qualification – Bachelor of Commerce from any awarded university having knowledge of computer.
3. Temporary Clerks ( Accountant )
Educational Qualification – Graduate degree in Commerce discipline from any recognized university having knowledge of Computer.
4. Temporary Clerks ( General )
Educational Qualification – Bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized university with the knowledge of Computer.
No.of Vacancies – As per Requirement
Age limit – Applicants’ maximum age should not be greater than 27 years.
Relaxation in maximum age limit – Applicants who belong to OBC category will be relaxed by 3 years and who belong to SC / ST will be relaxed by 5 years in their upper age limit.
Reservations of seats – As per rule of Government.
Salary: – Applicants who will be selected on the post of Field Assistant will be paid a amount of Rs. 9000/- per month and on the post of Document Assistant / Clerk ( General / Accountant) will be paid Rs. 7500/- per month.
Nature of Job – Contract basis How to apply: – 1. Applicants wishing to apply will have to first download the prescribed format of application from below given web link ”
Recruitment Details and Application form” or from recruitment page of official website of Cotton Corporation of India Limited.
2. Candidates should fill up the applications in its prescribed format having explained the details regarding to educational qualification, experience, age, address etc and affix a latest photograph at provided space in application form.
3. Application furnished in all respects should be sent having accompanied by attested copies of certificate of educational qualification, age, etc to the General Manager, The Cotton Corporation of India Ltd, Branch Office: 4/2 Ashok Nagar, Guntur – 522002 so as to reach on or before 16.12.2011.
Applicants can know more information about recruitment and download application form from web link
” Recruitment Details and Application form”
Official website of the Cotton Corporation of India ltd-